What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OMG AT LAST ! A jb for iPad 2..though only wifi but something came out at last..mine is 16gb wifi 4.3 :D but don't know if I shud try this?

And I think now comex will release his as this is out..was this leaked? Who made this?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

baddudevsninja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Worked on my 32gb wifi iPad 2, just played sonic on genesis lol, although when the official jb comes out I'll update to 4.3.3.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can we get the mods over here? Please, someone needs to look at this! Find out if it's for real.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can we get the mods over here? Please, someone needs to look at this! Find out if it's for real.

I second that, tis a good day for us :)

I got a ipad2 64g 4.3 collecting dust at the moment..

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But I checked out the video... The guy DID have Cydia on his iPad 2! he showed the camera and the screen tha has Cydia on it.

baddudevsninja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AwesomeNoob said:
I second that, tis a good day for us :)

I got a ipad2 64g 4.3 collecting dust at the moment..

It works, I know no one will trust me because it's only my second post, I jb but cydia didn't show up straight away so I had to restart which took ages, that scared me a bit.

Kleriker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goddamnit :( ... I had a JB for 15 min and now it is gone -_-

WARNING: DO NOT INSTALL SSH !!

After SSH my ipad did not reboot anymore. It stuck with the apple logo. I had to recover via itunes and now i am on 4.3.3 :(

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried the .pdf for my 4.3.3 wifi and it only crashed safari. Oh well, how far off could the official release possibly be now and its probably better to avoid a beta anyway although I guess it could be nearly identical since he said there wern't any problems.

Last edited:

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just tried it on iPad 2 4.3 64gb and after a reboot it worked, photos attached, the only reason I tried it was because I have a replacement from apple on the way so if it didn't work no great loss

Also just tried some apps and safari and everything seems to be going good

Attachments

• image-2828255320.png
    image-2828255320.png
    762.8 KB · Views: 253
  • image-3449102396.png
    image-3449102396.png
    780.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRaptor25 said:
I tried the .pdf for my 3.3 wifi and it only crashed safari. Oh well, how far off could the official release possibly be now.

Why are you on 3.3 if you have iPad 2? unless its the classic iPad, then just green poison it or something.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
arbor53 said:
Just tried it on iPad 2 4.3 64gb and after a reboot it worked, photos attached, the only reason I tried it was because I have a replacement from apple on the way so if it didn't work no great loss

Did u use the first or second link? Is your iPad 2 3G? Did you try the "46.4.219.216/jailbreakme3/"?

Last edited:

AwesomeNoob

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I took the risk & jailbroke my ipad2 wifi only- I can confirm it DOES Work- just installed cydia- :D will keep u guys updated as I experiment with it further...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts