What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys, please just wait for the official jailbreak to be released. It will not be too long and there will be NO risks if comex says there are NO risks. A beta is not intended for the general public. Ask your self this, do you really think comex would release a beta?

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Did u use the first or second link? Is your iPad 2 3G? Did you try the ".../jailbreakme3.0"?

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

My iPad 2 is not 3G and I tried both links because nothing showed up until I rebooted, and I havnt tried jailbreakme3.0

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:
Guys, please just wait for the official jailbreak to be released. It will not be too long and there will be NO risks if comex says there are NO risks. A beta is not intended for the general public. Ask your self this, do you really think comex would release a beta?

Who's saying it's a beta?

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Darn, I have the 3G version. That's why I asked about the "46.4.219.216/jailbreakme3/" site...

Last edited:

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Obviously its not his official release (or intended to be, perhaps it will be since he said there were no problems), Im sure its just the beta he mentioned... it may be glitchy but I doubt it could do any real harm.

iRaptor25 said:
I tried the .pdf for my 3.3 wifi and it only crashed safari. Oh well, how far off could the official release possibly be now.

Why are you on 3.3 if you have iPad 2? unless its the classic iPad, then just green poison it or something.

Typo/mistake, 4.3.3 wifi 16 gb ipad2, tapping on the iPad .pdfs in that site with all the firmwares listed. I dont even know if thats how you are supposed to do it hehe.

I can see the page for a fraction of a second before it crashed.

Last edited:

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It works on my 4.3 WiFi!!

img0215iw.jpg
img0216kw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0215.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 267

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sutty0000 said:

Who's saying it's a beta?

Check out limera1n.cc and look at the latest news

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new things popping up on twitter.

this one looks real too.

feel free to try the url, but it felt too irresponsible posting it in case someone screws up their ipad :p

Attachments

• jailbreakme.png
    jailbreakme.png
    195.7 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:

iRaptor25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That URL doesnt let me do anything.

Hope the official release is today if its ready and they dont wait for sunday/funday or independence day just to do it. Not that it actually matters at all in the larger scheme if they do.

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new things popping up on twitter.

this one looks real too.

feel free to try the url, but it felt too irresponsible posting it in case someone screws up their ipad :p

I used the 'leak' beta (if it is a leak) and on my 4.3 WiFi it worked without any issue...

sutty0000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Swell the jailbreak showed [...snip of illegal stuff we don't mention here...] no way do the devs promote piracy so again, I am unsatisfied that it's part of comex's jailbreak

Last edited by a moderator:

DaPimp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried to clik on pdf with my fw version, ip2 wifi 32gb, fw 4.3.2. Nothing happends, just close safari. So most probably this is just test for lucky ones who stayed on 4.3 ;)

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can't believe this is happening! :)
No way I'm going to install this ATM. Will wait for @comex's official release. But still very happy that it's real (confirmed by many).

Good job @comex!

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
heh the link i posted got taken down. was probably legit. see screenie in my last post.

WE CAN'T BE FAR NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts