What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Ugh, I keep getting redirected to /star. It's so annoying.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Then stop visiting and refreshing the site.... ;)
You'll find out soon enough when it is released.

Agreed It's a wonder the page hasn't crashed under the load of people checking out out before anything is even released :p

I've checked it once or twice myself though so I'm not immune to that temptation :eek:

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would be fun if he had bought another domain and is just posting teasers at JBme :p

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a CHAT thread- as long as its related to JB and follows the rules, it's okay-

Feel free to follow the news thread instead- if the asinine contents of this thread bother you THAT much.

Agreed!

Last edited by a moderator:

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
It's a CHAT thread- along as its related to JB ad follows the rules, it's okay- even if it's "asinine". It's chat, of course some of it's gonna be asinine.

Asinine posts I can live with, it's the constant duplicate asinine posts that get me down....

iWant my iCloud

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay guys! Let's just all simmer down. I understand how you all feel ~ but this is a chat thread about the JB that isn't coming.

At the moment.

Let's try to not duplicate stuff and chill. Have a little fun. Some stuff is to lighten the mood ~ because you all need that at times:)

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay guys! Let's just all simmer down. I understand how you all feel ~ but this is a chat thread about the JB that isn't coming.

At the moment.

Let's try to not duplicate stuff and chill. Have a little fun. Some stuff is to lighten the mood ~ because you all need that at times:)

Chilling! *freezes self*

justix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No new posts, no tweets, nothing ... What a boring day :(

Was just about to post the same..and no tweets from anyone involved or not..no Comex,P0sixninja,Veence,Musclenerd..nobody EXCEPT that I read a not very old post from p0sixninja answering one of his followers about releasing his own version of the JB and he replied.."that would be a waste of so many exploits"..so everyone is claiming to own an exploit or JB and no sign of anything...you are right ....booooring :mad:

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No new posts, no tweets, nothing ... What a boring day :(

Was just about to post the same..and no tweets from anyone involved or not..no Comex,P0sixninja,Veence,Musclenerd..nobody EXCEPT that I read a not very old post from p0sixninja answering one of his followers about releasing his own version of the JB and he replied.."that would be a waste of so many exploits"..so everyone is claiming to own an exploit or JB and no sign of anything...you are right ....booooring :mad:

Only one you need to follow is comex. p0sixninja is no longer working on it, veence isn't reliable, I don't know much about musclenerd.

bat0nas

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wookiee2cu said:
Only one you need to follow is comex. p0sixninja is no longer working on it, veence isn't reliable, I don't know much about musclenerd.

I personally like @veence and follow him. He's not right about the ETAs. But he knows something about jailbraking and he talks a lot.

And that's good as he can sometimes provide information devs doesn't want us to tell. You just need to use your brain to filter that information.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

johnl316

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot sweetpoison. You had to go and mention popping popcorn. I am on a low carb diet and after reading your post I just couldn't resist the urge anymore. Mmmmm fresh popped buttery popcorn! Want some?

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
johnl316 said:
Thanks a lot sweetpoison. You had to go and mention popping popcorn. I am on a low carb diet and after reading your post I just couldn't resist the urge anymore. Mmmmm fresh popped buttery popcorn! Want some?

Is popcorn that unhealthy ? Its like eating corn ... Just popped i guess (see what i dod there)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts