What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out Jailbreakme.com now... "It's Been Far Too Long"....???

FREE MY iPAD2 ξ……ξ€Š @D_LA_ROC ;)

Edit: lol, I'm late...

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreakme.com is showing the history of commits of comex to github.. Whatever that means..

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Obviously, he's working on the JB. Relax, it'll be here when it gets here.

- Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

Haha I'm in no rush buddy, so you need to relax on telling me what to do! or find another thread...

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
Haha I'm in no rush buddy, so you need to relax on telling me what to do! or find another thread...

Haha no, I'm relaxed. I'll be fine either way, JB or no JB. I just thought that you couldn't wait. Someone already posted the new JBme.com

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you guys get this too ??

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Attachments

• image-3886577654.png
    image-3886577654.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 241

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok I got it :) ....can't wait! So all we wud seed to do is slide to jailbreak huh? Will there be any instruction or something?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Tanakmonitor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
from the web about update on jailbreakme.com

We’ve got a bit more of clarification about all this gibberish. iH8Sn0w told me that these are git commits that refer to GitHub. Additionally, fellow Twitter user @Cyclone321 tells me that β€œit looks like his source control commit history, which shows how long he has been working on it, commenting his code checkins”. These git commits go as far back as August 2010, which would mean that Comex has been working on that for about 10 months, which would explain why he says β€œit’s been far too long”. With this information on hand, I think the message behind this might not be that JailbreakMe is ready, but that Comex has been working his ass off on it for almost a year.

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
KaiHD said:
Haha no, I'm relaxed. I'll be fine either way, JB or no JB. I just thought that you couldn't wait. Someone already posted the new JBme.com

It's cool, I edited that post right after. I shoulve read a page back. But me posting that Jailbreakme.com changed, doesn't mean I'm someone who is being impatient and can't wait. I was just trying to share news. I've been waiting since I got my iPad2 the first week it was released.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
It's cool, I edited that post right after. I shoulve read a page back. But me posting that Jailbreakme.com changed, doesn't mean I'm someone who is being impatient and can't wait. I was just trying to share news. I've been waiting since I got my iPad2 the first week it was released.

Haha, me too. I'm sure were not the only ones, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts