What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

illustratoor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:
Comex just said thanks to himself on twitter... Priceless! Ahah

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I just saw it.
The tweet is already removed;)

illustratoor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Musclenerd said thanks to comex as well. Something is about to happen?

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
illustratoor said:
Musclenerd said thanks to comex as well. Something is about to happen?

Yeah, that site is going to get a lot more visitors as of now... Lol

Topxshelfxtre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw comex said to save your blobs on tiny umbrella in a tweet just a bit ago so I suggest saving them through that program it works for the ipad2 just be sure to uncheck to receive through cydia being we don't have cydia yet. Once downloaded it will explain what u need to do! If u need help pm me I'll try and help you.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw comex said to save your blobs on tiny umbrella in a tweet just a bit ago so I suggest saving them through that program it works for the ipad2 just be sure to uncheck to receive through cydia being we don't have cydia yet. Once downloaded it will explain what u need to do! If u need help pm me I'll try and help you.

Was mentioned the other day. Sounds like Apple has found a way to mess with saved SHSH blobs and downgrading the firmware in iOS5. Here is a link to a thread that f4780y started regarding this topic http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/36222-saved-shsh-blob-restores-almost-end.html

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lakerfanalways said:
Just did..I dont know why they are starting this now since there is no actual jailbreak yet but hey its all good..Im all for thanking Comex he deserves all of the thanks for all of his hard work..maybe something is cooking now that this site has been created

I don't think the site has anyhing to do with comex or his team...

Actually, musclenerd advised to revoke the sites access to our twitter account after we use it... As he did.

rob1016

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lysin said:
I don't think the site has anyhing to do with comex or his team...

Actually, musclenerd advised to revoke the sites access to our twitter account after we use it... As he did.

anyway, got sign up and saying thanks to comex, then revoked my access quickly. This in light to support him for now with the dedication he threw-off in tje project.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

gianz28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think even though jb is not out yet.. Working with it is a good reason to e thankful. Unlike other guys trolling the jb community,

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
striplejohno said:
New to the Ipad community and think you guys are great. Lots of info in this forum.

Greywolf I don't think this would qualify as an annoying noob comment seeing how it's praising. Just figured I would through that out seeing how I don't enjoy speculating and don't actually no anything about jail breaking (no sarcasm on that one...not knowing jail breaking part ;) ). So who else thinks that @comex is monitoring forums like this :).

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So what's the incentive for these guys to JB? Spite for Steve Jobs? Impress girls? It doesn't sound like there's any money in here...:D

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
antonio107 said:
So what's the incentive for these guys to JB? Spite for Steve Jobs? Impress girls? It doesn't sound like there's any money in here...:D

They get some donations every now and then, but I guess it's a hobby :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts