What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
I'm not a JB guy, so Leigh will probably give me an infraction :)D) but I found this article interesting...

Nothing wrong with that Tim. Good effort!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a demarkation dispute - I shouldn't try to answer questions when I have no idea what I'm talking about....

Yes - cool avatar - it appeared by magic!! I wonder who could have done that? :D

Tim

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also found this in slideshow format.

Jailbreaking iOS

I also downloaded the files in pdf and keynotes/powerpoint format to read later, so if anybody wants me to upload them somewhere just let me know.

Last edited:

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
~ moderated - no need to respond to a spammers message or take the discussion further off topic - let the moderators moderate ~

Last edited by a moderator:

neldoreth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For one second i see another /star in jailbreakme, and now jailbreakme always redirect me to /star... I think comex is working....

Eivind

iPF Noob
Reaction score
neldoreth said:
For one second i see another /star in jailbreakme, and now jailbreakme always redirect me to /star... I think comex is working....

Read.older.posts.

tazzky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im sorry but did chpwn give that bootstrap to comex already? I have read their tweets an i had no clue. Maybe i missed something or i just dont understand comex's last tweet regarding the image.

Regards

Last edited:

Meanderpaul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
No idea why it was closed, however I have re-opened and merged the new thread in here.

As frustrating as it is to moderate, I want to keep all you scamps in one place until the JB is released :D

Your so considerate mod that's why we love you guys ;)

Sent from my iPad with no flash :(

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update from Comex twitter:

'Just read the latest Dev Team blog post... if you have an iPad 2, it would be a very good idea to save your 4.3.x SHSH blobs.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts