What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
f4780y should update that thread to include the news about iPad 2 jailbreak from comex supports 3Gs onward from 4.2.1 - 4.3.3

You realise this being an iPad2 thread, and that being a iPad2 Jailbreak News thread, how many things are wrong with your request, right?

The existing post is perfectly accurate...

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I dont know if i shud tell all these guys who want a status thread about the jailbreak..but there is a TAB called 'NEWS' in google and if u type 'ipad 2 jb' there u will find the status...no need coming here just to find it..meanwhile stack all ur popcorns as this story is gonna be repeated on wednesday! ;)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The TAB might be better titled, "news, gossip, speculation, tittle tattle, and lies",.. :)

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those who have kept track. I believe Comex once said that the JB is in the realm of "weeks" away. that was said at the beginning of June.

The max amount of weeks you can mention is 3 weeks (4 is a month) and three weeks from beginning of June ends this Wednesday. So all signs atm points at max one week until release

Thats just plain silly. He was only giving an estimate when he said that and unexpected things and diversions crop up all the time when debugging code.

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Wrong thread. There are quite a few re this topic. Focus and stay on topic.

Are you serious right now? :mad:

51 posts and you don't know the rules??

Honestly no. I apologize. Won't happen again

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Glad to hear it!:):)

Read those rules ~ they are in my signature if you need them.

Ok thanks. Is there any way to get a stroke removed? Over time or anything?

runisco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To those who have kept track. I believe Comex once said that the JB is in the realm of "weeks" away. that was said at the beginning of June.

The max amount of weeks you can mention is 3 weeks (4 is a month) and three weeks from beginning of June ends this Wednesday. So all signs atm points at max one week until release

Thats just plain silly. He was only giving an estimate when he said that and unexpected things and diversions crop up all the time when debugging code.

everyone has only given ETA's so there is no point in discussing specific moments in time.
And if you check someone who quoted me and pointing out a small error you will also see that the one giving that estimate is not the one who seems closer to a JB at the time. I said Comex, but it turned out to be the Ninja, and comex has never offered a ETA just "soon" and "hopefully"

Damn UnionFS.. and yay for them using it to short down JB time.... it's all so confusing sometimes:p

Aftershock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its like putting a bunch of rats in a cage and telling them there is food coming soon. I bet they would argue the toss over who was going to get it and when lol

No offence intended mate re the above post mate ;)

holymasteric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You realise this being an iPad2 thread, and that being a iPad2 Jailbreak News thread, how many things are wrong with your request, right?

The existing post is perfectly accurate...

Nothing wrong to include that comex IPAD2 jailbreak will indeed work for 4.3.1 to 4.3.3 (confirmed)

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, please read at least the last to pages on this posts and you will find out the info you are looking for.

Please read!

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try reading the past 22 pages and the other 43 from the first iPad 2 jailbreak thread. Once again, like groggy said, read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts