What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
Oops xD pressing the button the whole time but sometimes it jumps to jailbreakme.com/star ...and i was thinking is there a way too downgrade my iPad 2 :p

Offtopic but is there a way too downgrade??

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a better idea. Drop it down an elevator shaft and see if the impact pushed the new software out of it.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
I have a better idea. Drop it down an elevator shaft and see if the impact pushed the new software out of it.

Yep this one is definitely better x'D

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
skinnytjj said:
Offtopic but is there a way too downgrade??

At the moment you can downgrade iPad2 only if you have the WiFi version, and only if you have SHSH Blobs saved for the version of ios you want to downgrade to. You can't downgrade 3G / CDMA models yet.
Check our stickies!

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once again guys, stop with the pointless chat. Members get emails when you post here. It's not a chat room. Have some consideration please.

saber.zainal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For people who doubt the jailbreak 3.0 release soon

****** REMOVED *****

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited by a moderator:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Once again guys, stop with the pointless chat. Members get emails when you post here. It's not a chat room. Have some consideration please.

I hated that so much I disabled email updates. Man is my inbox cleaner. :)

Oops, off topic.

lancejt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's no reason to be slamming their site with refresh requests. As soon as it is available the whole of the internet will know about it. I have at least 5 different sites followed by RSS feed that will announce it as well as there being any legitimate news posted here. Continued "Are we there yet" posts will not make it come faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts