What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Try reading the past 22 pages and the other 43 from the first iPad 2 jailbreak thread. Once again, like groggy said, read!

That might be a little too much reading... ;) I suggest the official iPad 2 JB news thread instead.

Sent from my BRAND-NEW iPad 2! :D

brrip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it'll be hilarious if we get the release by some new member asking where to download, and musclenerd comes along and trolls us all by giving him the link.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
brrip said:
I think it'll be hilarious if we get the release by some new member asking where to download, and musclenerd comes along and trolls us all by giving him the link.

Okay :p before the release i gonna ask it :p where can i download it then ??

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Go to jailbreakme.com and keep staring at it..ur device will NOT get jb! Thats what all of us have been doing lately..

robertmichells

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does any one knows when can i download the JB for iPad 2? a friend tall me that he download the JB from ***** REMOVED ***** and it works, but now that u guys tall me about the JailbreMe i dont know what to do :S... i better relax and press F5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertmichells said:
Does any one knows when can i download the JB for iPad 2? a friend tall me that he download the JB from and it works, but now that u guys tall me about the JailbreMe i dont know what to do :S... i better relax and press F5.

Seriously? =\

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
robertmichells said:
Does any one knows when can i download the JB for iPad 2? a friend tall me that he download the JB from and it works, but now that u guys tall me about the JailbreMe i dont know what to do :S... i better relax and press F5.

Please read the last two pages in here, there is the answer to your question. Reading is good!

iFrog - Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRuthlessPad said:
Go to jailbreakme.com and keep staring at it..ur device will NOT get jb! Thats what all of us have been doing lately..

Staring at it =D

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
graywolf said:
Not literally! :D

Oops xD pressing the button the whole time but sometimes it jumps to jailbreakme.com/star ...and i was thinking is there a way too downgrade my iPad 2 :p

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
robertmichells said:
Does any one knows when can i download the JB for iPad 2? a friend tall me that he download the JB from ***** REMOVED ***** and it works, but now that u guys tall me about the JailbreMe i dont know what to do :S... i better relax and press F5.

Please don't post links to scams and fakes here, even if your "friend" says it's a working jailbreak, OK?
We will tell you when it is released... your friend isn't going to get the world exclusive. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts