What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
elektrobank said:
You can jailbreak the iPad 2 with redsn0w 12.2.3 RC372, Greenp0ison 19.4.3 or Sn0wbreeze 87.2.2

Oh, you're mean... Eheh

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
holymasteric said:
i was hoping that @comex would tweet something today, and possibly about the jailbreak =P just gotta be patient...

His previous tweets were posted at about 1:30 a.m. If I am right....so let's wait another 2-3 hours

Edit: he posted at 1:20!! Once again, I was right!

Last edited:

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bigtoe said:
Does anybody know how to jailbreak the iPad 2

No one knows at all. It will be announced publicly and you will know when it is. They are saying 3wks via another jailbreak me format through a safari exploit. Time will tell, as usual don't hold your breath:)

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bigtoe said:
Does anybody know how to jailbreak the iPad 2

No one knows at all. It will be announced publicly and you will know when it is. They are saying 3wks via another jailbreak me format through a safari exploit. Time will tell, as usual don't hold your breath:)

Who said three weeks? Comex? Because according to his latest tweets and what I have been told, it looks like he is at the final stage of the jailbreakme jailbreak..who told u another three weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts