What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Offtopic - everyone watch the final of league of legends - season-one-championship.na.leagueoflegends.com
Srry for offtopic post :p its just a too nice final championship match =D

Maberib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This looks new, however.

Attachments

• image-2949733937.png
    image-2949733937.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 268

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
I wasn't refreshing it.....new to I pads.....not even sure how to refresh without a F5 key to press :D
I'll happily wait, cos I know this site will have the correct info as and when it comes available!

You got a broken circle with a little arrow head in your browser :p click on it and tadam looks likeyou press f5 without having that button :p i call it magic =D

RudyL90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread is really leading nowhere, ey?
I don't care about changes on jailbreak.com.
Just tell me when the jailbreak is there! :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last warning. Go back 3 days and read from this post forward... - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/32766-official-ipad2-jailbreak-chat-thread-15.html#post245709

You are rehashing old news over and over. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. If folks don't stop posting the same screenshots of jailbreakme.com proclaiming it has changed, I'll have no option but to take action on those who cannot follow simple guidance and instructions to read the history of this thread.

Musclenerd posted on here explaining to you all why you see changes. Read it and understand. You are not going to discover the iPad2 jailbreak by refreshing jailbreakme.com every minute...

If by a one in a million chance you DO discover it, then jailbreak your iPad2 THEN POST BACK HERE THAT IT WORKS WITH PROOF! That will be real news.

Last edited:

skinnytjj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Last warning. Go back 3 days and read from this post forward... - http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/32766-official-ipad2-jailbreak-chat-thread-15.html#post245709

You are rehashing old news over and over. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. If folks don't stop posting the same screenshots of jailbreakme.com proclaiming it has changed, I'll have no option but to take action on those who cannot follow simple guidance and instructions to read the history of this thread.

Musclenerd posted on here explaining to you all why you see changes. Read it and understand. You are not going to discover the iPad2 jailbreak by refreshing jailbreakme.com every minute...

If by a one in a million chance you DO discover it, then jailbreak your iPad2 THEN POST BACK HERE THAT IT WORKS WITH PROOF! That will be real news.

Indeed you are right sorry about that

Vishal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 jailbreak realesed!!!!
Yayyyyyy
At last it came out
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

But only in my dream!!!!!!
Guys just forget about ipad 2 jailbreak and just enjoy android tablets!!!

jowy520

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vishal said:
Yayyyyyy
At last it came out
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Almost had an heart attack

Lysin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vishal said:
Yayyyyyy
At last it came out
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Come on... How many times are people gonna do this?

For the 1323 time, it isn't funny!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts