What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is really slow, from 180 degrees it takes about a sec to turn to portrait then another sec to turn to landscape!

I've noticed that if you put a lot of tweaks on the iPad that affect the Springboard (e.g. Infiniboard, Infinidock, Gridlock, etc.), it does slow the rotation effect down a bit.

You just learn to live with it ... or you take off the tweaks.

Guess which I've done? :D

Marilyn

Last edited:

iRuthlessPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
can i just visit the site and it will download on my already jb ipad 2? or do i have to go for 4.3.3??

Kleriker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is really slow, from 180 degrees it takes about a sec to turn to portrait then another sec to turn to landscape!

I've noticed that if you put a lot of tweaks on the iPad that affect the Springboard (e.g. Infiniboard, Infinidock, Gridlock, etc.), it does slow the rotation effect down a bit.

I´ve noticed that too, but after i rebooted a couple of times, the problem solved itself (or whatever happened). The rotation is fast again.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:

You just learn to live with it ... or you take off the tweaks.

Guess which I've done? :D

Marilyn

I guess I have to live with it then! Haha

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Can't beleive you stole my one little bit of pleasure Marie... :(

:D

aww..Man. Leigh! I thought that too, honestly. I'm sorry, babe.

Last edited by a moderator:

dty1dty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
icttci.webs.com
I have an iPad 2, 3G, 4.3.3 and jailbreak 3. All was going well including installing ipa apps. I had DiskAid open while connected to the device and ran Cydia. It said something about the file system, some activity, then shut down. Now it hangs at Apple logo. If I do the 2-button reboot sequence it goes into upgrade mode showing the iTunes USB connection prompt on the screen. I do not want to upgrade to 4.3.5 and lose the jailbreak. What can I do? Hope someone can help.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have an iPad 2, 3G, 4.3.3 and jailbreak 3. All was going well including installing ipa apps. I had DiskAid open while connected to the device and ran Cydia. It said something about the file system, some activity, then shut down. Now it hangs at Apple logo. If I do the 2-button reboot sequence it goes into upgrade mode showing the iTunes USB connection prompt on the screen. I do not want to upgrade to 4.3.5 and lose the jailbreak. What can I do? Hope someone can help.

The best way to install apps on the iPad is via the App Store or by transferring them from iTunes. IOW, use the process Apple developed - it's much easier and may have prevented what you've got going on now.

Of course, if these ipa apps are not yours (that you bought/paid for or got as a free download from the App Store), then you should take note of our rules on piracy.

With all that said, it sounds as if you have corrupted your files on your iPad. If you can't get those apps off that you've sideloaded, I'm afraid you will have to restore your iPad. Hopefully, you've saved your SHSH blobs and you'll be able to put your jailbreak back. Else ... sorry, but your jailbreak is gone.

Marilyn

dty1dty1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
icttci.webs.com
dty1dty1 said:
Any other suggestions please?

Have you read the original post? It is quite clear as to what can and cannot be done.

The Archangel

Yes, I read the original, excellent, post very carefully. Sometimes we find that others have had a similar problem and have found a solution. What can and cannot be done is not static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts