What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad2 Jailbreak Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NickHillUK said:
[moderation: inappropriate acronym deleted - DM51] - So I can effectively buy the iOS 5 upgrade right now!??!?!

<starts cutting out remaining kidney>

iWant my iCloud

If apple continues to develop new hardware and software at this pace, people will start cutting some of their main organs :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Lakerfanalways

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am glad that Musclenerd jailbroke IOS 5 but so far no news on the iPad 2 jailbreak that comex was working on..he received all of the files a few days ago but so far no needs..I love the fact that they are jailbreaking IOS 5 and hopefully it will be an untethered jailbreak once it comes out officially but how about the iPad 2

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NickHillUK said:
[moderation: inappropriate acronym deleted - DM51] So I can effectively buy the iOS 5 upgrade right now!??!?!

<starts cutting out remaining kidney>

iWant my iCloud

The 'f' stood for 'flipping' (I don't swear) - but no matter..... ;)

iWant my iCloud

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
NickHillUK said:
The 'f' stood for 'flipping' (I don't swear) - but no matter..... ;)

iWant my iCloud

Nice save.....

I don't think you get to replace the words in common acronyms with whatever you like. Otherwise, they are not acronyms, and how is anyone supposed to know what you mean? :)
Anyhoo, back on topic everyone please, this last page is a shambles... :(

NickHillUK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I don't think you get to replace the words in common acronyms with whatever you like. Otherwise, they are not acronyms, and how is anyone supposed to know what you mean? :)
Anyhoo, back on topic everyone please, this last page is a shambles... :(

Fair point, shan't do it again.

iWant my iCloud

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I read somewhere just few minutes ago that they are speculating the iPad 2 jailbreak not before fall.......can anyone clarify when does fall starts at the northern hemisphere? :p

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I read somewhere just few minutes ago that they are speculating the iPad 2 jailbreak not before fall.......can anyone clarify when does fall starts at the northern hemisphere? :p

I wouldn't worry about that. It's speculation, pure and simple, and doesn't sound like its come from any credible source. Sounds to me like someone is linking it with the release of IOS5, and that would be silly. The 4.3 JB being worked on by the Chronic team has absolutely no linkage to IOS5 in any way AFAIK.
As soon as it is ready, it will be released... We don't know when, but no reason to speculate it will be September or later without supporting facts...

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I wouldn't worry about that. It's speculation, pure and simple, and doesn't sound like its come from any credible source. Sounds to me like someone is linking it with the release of IOS5, and that would be silly. The 4.3 JB being worked on by the Chronic team has absolutely no linkage to IOS5 in any way AFAIK.
As soon as it is ready, it will be released... We don't know when, but no reason to speculate it will be September or later without supporting facts...

I totally agree with you that its only speculations from unreliable sources, but I really wonder, why till this moment no details has been revealed on the jailbreak development progress by anyone? Just the three weeks eta by p0sixninja, yet days has passed and nothing revealed about their progress.... While they used to share such info in the past

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I don't personally recall any time when they ever provided regular updates on progress of any JB.
This time, both teams have specifically asked to be left alone to develop the JB, but as a community it seems we find this impossible...

We've had updates on this forum during the last week by dev-team members. That's far more regular that I could hope for, so I for one am satisfied :)

YMMV!

milkshake28

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Well, I don't personally recall any time when they ever provided regular updates on progress of any JB.
This time, both teams have specifically asked to be left alone to develop the JB, but as a community it seems we find this impossible...

We've had updates on this forum during the last week by dev-team members. That's far more regular that I could hope for, so I for one am satisfied :)

YMMV!

I think there should be somewhere in this forum summarizing all the rumors and timeline of the jailbreak of this device since it's the most waited jailbreak here, and it took them a bit longer than expected

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
milkshake28 said:
I think there should be somewhere in this forum summarizing all the rumors and timeline of the jailbreak of this device since it's the most waited jailbreak here, and it took them a bit longer than expected

There's already 2 threads regarding the iPad2 Jailbreak in this Forum. This one for rumors and chat, and the official news thread here: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/31363-official-ipad2-jailbreak-news-thread.html

FREE MY iPAD2  COMING SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts