What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy owner of one iPad. See signature, thanks!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
JohnnyApple said:
If you have in your posession an iPad, we will add you to the list. Once we get the units out there we will ask you to post up a picture showing off a sticky note attached to the serial # of your unit, and we will add the "Official" owner tag to your username.

For now, this is just a reservation.

Wait is this for any iPad model or is this for the New iPad only. If so, I won't be owning one anytime soon. Please advise. Thanks!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.1 Update From NYC!!! using iPF.net

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's for any iPad.This thread was started back in 2010 when the iPad 1 was just released and has continued since.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
It's for any iPad.This thread was started back in 2010 when the iPad 1 was just released and has continued since.

Ahhhh!!! Thank you for your response!!

Wagsd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad 2 64gb wifi a year ago, waiting for my mew ipad to arrive mon night 64gb 4g. The wife gets my 2 next week.

Sleaka J

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad (3rd generation) 32Gb, delivered to me at work at 10:30am AEST on Friday 16th March 2012. It's not my first tablet (I had an Acer Iconia A500 32Gb previously), but it is my first iPad and I'm very happy with it.

ilaila

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got the original iPad on release day in 2010 - 64 GB-3G AT&T and got the iPad 3 on release day - 32 GB- 4G Verizon.

Most reactions