What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it would have been nice - rang Three this morning as I hadnt received a confirmation email that my Hero had been dispatched, and they told me they are still waiting for stock.

Just damn glad I rang, otherwise I would have sat there until lunch and made myself late for work lol

lilrabbit129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too

Joining the party a bit late.

Got myself a 16GB Wifi-only. Considered getting the 3G model but couldn't justify the "maybe some day" chance of me using the 3G.

So far love it, currently messing with Air Video. I have noticed that there are less Free/trial apps for the iPad than there is for the iPhone/iPod Touch.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed that there are less Free/trial apps for the iPad than there is for the iPhone/iPod Touch.
...for now! There are more apps being added every day and I am sure the list of apps, free and paid, will only continue to grow by leaps and bounds as times goes on. I have already upgraded several of my "lite" versions to paid versions. It just depends on what you are looking for.

jetkat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a 64GB WiFi model

Bought a 64gb WiFi model on April 5th from the Apple Store.

Love it! :)

Jolene

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 16gb wifi iPad, bought from futureshop yesterday. In love with it.

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 64gb 3G model. Walked into Best Buy on the 3rd of July and walked out with my iPad. Took it's first flight on the 4th of July. Love the aviation apps.

Gene

mr2bur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 64GB G3 iPad. I use it every workday on my work commute.

sureshmilton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 16 GB wifi version. Can't keep my hands off it! Using it here in India. Friend bought it for me from the US.

Yoshiki UK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got home with a 32gb wifi after a 2 hour round trip to collect it. Got it synced, wifi working, now loading a HD trailer of Inception to test video. Then unfortunately, its back in the box until Wednesday because it is a graduation gift! Torture! Just checking backlight doesn't bleed and there are no problems with touch screen etc. First impressions though: AMAZING!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
...now loading a HD trailer of Inception to test video.

First impressions though: AMAZING!
I know! My wife and I went to see "Inception" on Friday (mainly because she is a Leonardo DiCaprio fan) and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The story is a little hard to follow in places, but the visual effects are just outstanding!

Oh, you were talking about the iPad. Yeah, its pretty amazing too!

Most reactions

Latest posts