What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Smithy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm in possession of a 64gig with wi-fi and 3G and just can't put it down well down Apple for another great product :)

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the first few in Ireland as they are not even released here yet. I'm sure there are others but I'm in the first pool.

thomo45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owned my 32g 3G I pad for a week now and loving it. Signed up to orange for my 3G service and must say I'm very impressed with the 3G speed and coverage. I drive for a living and every where I've been in the UK so far has had a decent 3G connection.

Can't wait to see what lies ahead for the iPad future.

Cotton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last week of May, my husband brought home an iPad from Apple Store for my birthday gift. 16GB, 3G, WiFi, silver color. I really like it. It's fast, clear, bright, light and thin, fitted into my purse, i take it with me wherever i go. :)

Ndeb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love my iPad!

I rarely use my 3 laptops because of the convenience of my iPad, very quick to start! I have the 16gb 3G.:D

Scala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 16GB Wifi, but sometimes the signal was going up and down...Need a fix, Steve!!!! :mad:

keroro1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad FINALLY arrived yesterday (16gb wifi).

EXCELLENT! Loving it!

Although I am a little dissapointed at the games so far (with the exception of Pinball HD and Warpgate HD), Im hoping developers get some decent "proper" games on there ie. none of this wii-like minigame shovelware crap. Thank god for SNES4iPHONE :)

Most reactions

Latest posts