What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

10spro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So who's keeping track. :) It would be interesting if someone can gather all the info posted thus far and put a percentage of owners owning which version. Personally, I have the 32GB, wifi.

David M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Own it love it!

Changed the dynamics in our house. TV is becoming obsolete around our house. The dynamic interactivity of the iPad is replacing it.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iPad owners: digital magazines look fantastic on your iPad -- check out the Zinio digital newsstand.

Let me guess - you were innocently browsing the net one day and discovered this incredible app for digital magazines. You were so impressed you married the app, and that's why your last name is now Magazine, not because you, say, have a vested interest in the service. After all, why would you? You already made a fortune helping a Nigerian prince smuggle his money out of Africa, right?

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David M said:
Changed the dynamics in our house. TV is becoming obsolete around our house. The dynamic interactivity of the iPad is replacing it.
It's changed HOW we watch TV! I have a 64 gig3G and my kids each have 32gig3g, and we all sit around with them on our laps constantly, probably getting more attention than the TV.

GailLA

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just realized that today is my one month anniversary. On May 7, 2010, the FedEx truck pulled up bearing the box from Apple. For the record it is a 64GB 3G model (just in case my sig changes). The longer I use it the more I love it.

Most reactions

Latest posts