What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official iPad Owners List

Rgrsmbl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought my first Apple iPad2 from B&H Photo online last month. I've only had it for a week, but I'm really enjoying learning all I can about how to use it.

Phil562

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 32Gb wifi iPad 2.....just can't put it down after queueing for 5 hours on launch day for it....::D

Last edited:

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Steveo, which shop did you purchase your ipad 2 from?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.1

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello from Ole Miss. Owner of a white 64gb ((58.9)) wifi only. Loving it more and more with every second.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SAM_0605.jpg SAM_0606.jpg

I am now a proud owner of a WHITE 16gb wifi-only iPad 2!!! Took a few pics..including one that should prove it's me :)

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Waxxit said:
I got lucky and called best buy last night and they had one left and it was the exact model I was looking for black 32G 3G AT&T. Wow was I lucky.

Best Buy is great about taking (even the last one) off the shelf and putting e item in customer service so the customer can pick up and have the device. That is what I did to get this IPAF that I am owning now. The same or the IPOD 4 that I own.

Sent from my iPad 32gb WIFI 3G 1st generation.

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
D_LA_ROC said:
1stGen iPad 16gig wifi
2ndGen iPad 16gig wifi

I love them both equally.
(that's what I tell my 1st iPad) ;)

Sent from my incredible iPad 2

Gotta love a poly relationship :p

--> Owner of a 16G wifi iPad 1

Evelyn.TME

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 16GB WiFi iPad original. I use it for school mostly and it has revolutionized my backpack (by making it nearly empty :D). If I weren't a poor college student, I might upgrade to the iPad2 but I'm good with the one I have now :)

Ergibson83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a 64gig AT&T IPad 2. Great device and well worth the last of what little money I did have...lol

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JohnnyApple said:
If you have in your posession an iPad, we will add you to the list. Once we get the units out there we will ask you to post up a picture showing off a sticky note attached to the serial # of your unit, and we will add the "Official" owner tag to your username.

For now, this is just a reservation.

Owner of iPad 1 & 2.

kustard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Owner of a Black iPad 2 64GB WiFi + 3G.

(Photo coming soon - or just check out my avatar!)

The iPad in my avatar was the 32GB White I had before, took this back and exchanged for a 64GB unfortunately the White ones were sold out.

Last edited:

Most reactions