What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Docab85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plus I have decided to let things be ! I am shifting my focus to Samsung more value for my hard earned money !getting a galaxy note 2!

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry to all if I said anything inappropriate but this ios is really getting on my nerves

It got on my nerves as soon as I installed it. I've never liked it and I didn't realise I updated the day after signing was turned off for 5.1.1

Plus I have decided to let things be ! I am shifting my focus to Samsung more value for my hard earned money !getting a galaxy note 2!
I got a Galaxy Tab 7.7 and its heaps better than an iPad. I will be updating my iPhone 4 to a Galaxy S3 or Galaxy beam. 2 phones that kick butt over any iPhone.
The only thing that will keep me using Apple products is a jailbreak. It better come soon before I'm gone for good and I wont be looking back.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not much we can do about it. It's common knowledge that the jailbreak for iOS is going to be difficult. It will probably come in time, but who knows? All I can say to you is that when the jailbreak comes, it'll be reported here.

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not much we can do about it. It's common knowledge that the jailbreak for iOS is going to be difficult. It will probably come in time, but who knows? All I can say to you is that when the jailbreak comes, it'll be reported here.
By then its already too late as everyone has got a Galaxy device and so happy they wont care about Apple devices anymore.

imuhawa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NakedFaerie said:
By then its already too late as everyone has got a Galaxy device and so happy they wont care about Apple devices anymore.

Impossible!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
NakedFaerie said:

Only a small percentage of iPad, iPhone, and iPod users ever jailbreak their devices. While the wait for a jailbreak is beginning to get on the nerves of most people who want to jail break their newest iDevices, it's a non-issue for most owners. Cydia estimates that only 10% of devices are jailbroken.

Last edited:

Docab85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
True scifan !but I think it's the fear and ignorance more than anything else! Plus I think gone are the days when apple was God! Those new guys at apple aren't really doing anything now that Steve is gone!samsung is the new king! Also I think apple also enjoys the popularity it does due to an aggressive marketing strategy making everyone in the movies or tv use i-products ! Subliminal marketing ,anyone !!!

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk

NakedFaerie although we value your opinion I find your input very Troll like, this is after all an iPad site, so a high proportion of people on here are happy iOS users, if not, they post there problem and we try and sort it out for them if we can, a high proportion of unhappy people on here are android users who can't see that there is another side to the coin.

If you are so unhappy with your device, sell it, swap it for a microwave, but don't just hate it, life is way to short for hate! Please don't fill our servers with unhelpful comments, we need that space for helping genuine iOS users!!

Chris
IPF Moderator

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Docab85 said:
True scifan !but I think it's the fear and ignorance more than anything else! Plus I think gone are the days when apple was God! Those new guys at apple aren't really doing anything now that Steve is gone!samsung is the new king! Also I think apple also enjoys the popularity it does due to an aggressive marketing strategy making everyone in the movies or tv use i-products ! Subliminal marketing ,anyone !!!

They are far from king...i had an iPhone 4 and ditched it for a s2, worst decision ever. I was given the most recent software 3 months after release, for which I had to do the update via computer and not got to do it OTA and it would take 45 min to do. GPS never worked...the play store is garbage and the fact that a majority of music I wanted was not released to the play store, and I'm not about to pirate music. The lack of accessories and the cheap feel of the product was terrible, rooting for a android is a shoty experience and way harder than jail breaking ....I was stuck with a paper weight for a year waiting to upgrade....but go ahead and switch it want bother us....good luck...

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Ease it down, docab!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To add to SkiMonkey's comments:

This thread is to monitor/post status on a jail break for iOS 6. It is not a thread for any other discussion. Please - do not post any more off-topic discussions to this thread. All such posts will be summarily deleted.

Thank you.

Marilyn

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:

This thread is to monitor/post status on a jail break for iOS 6. It is not a thread for any other discussion. Please - do not post any more off-topic discussions to this thread. All such posts will be summarily deleted.

Thank you.

Marilyn

Thank you

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:

Thank you.

Marilyn

Thanks, I don't JB, but am interested in following the when (and possibly how) for iOS 6xx JBs

Most reactions