What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

drizzt5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually got the iPad 3 months ago assuming a hack would be out by the time I wanted to jailbreak. I guess apple accomplished its goal of locking down their devices. I'll wait patiently.

Mojosodope

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I say evidence would be that it's more than likely will be since there is 365 days in a year and it would be crazy to take 2 years lol

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We do, however, have the very real possibility that iOS 6.1 will be released before an iOS 6/6.0.1 jailbreak can be released.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
We do, however, have the very real possibility that iOS 6.1 will be released before an iOS 6/6.0.1 jailbreak can be released.

Which could mean that 5.1.1 is the last jailbreak for iOS

NakedFaerie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you ever experienced the ipad with jb ? Believe me your ipad rite nw is at .2% functionatilty if you ain't jb!

Exactly. The iPad jailbroken has so many aweaome features im really hating it stock. Missing out on so much without a jailbreak. I updated by accident the day after 5.1.1 signing ended.
Im thinking or selling my ipad3 now as its rubbish without a jailbreak.

Sent from my GT-P6810 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddhaboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you want customisation, get an android tablet because its clear from Apple's efforts at locking down iOS that they don't want you to change anything. Apple have always been thus, trying to dictate your experience of using their products which is why it took me ages to buy an iPad. I hope that a jailbreak does come but if I want a custom experience I've got my rooted Samsung Galaxy S2 where I can decide what ROM I use.

Docab85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spoken like the Buddha! Apple is good technically but the way it thinks it can loot people after selling such high priced tech is killing its brand value !i think with all the major companies jumping onto the tablet PCM bandwagon apple is going to be Edited by Moderator - please refrain from using unacceptable language here, this is a family friendly forum! Plus the iPhone 5 is "the worst thing to happen to iPhone since the iPhone " !go figure

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts