What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Leftheodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Απ: Official IOS6 Jailbreak Status Thread

Let's hope this is the real deal:

dreamjb.com/

Sent from my Galaxy S III

schweinsteiger39

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really regretted upgrading my iPad 3 to ios 6.0.... I thought the untethered jailbreak will be released soon after the releasing of ios 6.0 is announced but I've been waiting for 2 months, and nothing came out :(

Hope the iPad3 ios 6.0 untethered jailbreak will be available soon.

mental note: don't ever update your ipad if a new version of jailbreak isn't released yet.

dwertz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leftheodo said:
Let's hope this is the real deal:

dreamjb.com/

Sent from my Galaxy S III

Says Dec22. How convenient since Dec21 is the end of the world based on the Mayan calendar hahaha

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My money is on "fake". I'll happily eat my Santa hat if I'm wrong.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AAA said:
any update on jailbreak for iOS 6.0.1???

Keep checking the first post in this thread. Any announcements about an iOS 6 jailbreak will be made there.
There's no way to predict how long it will be until the announcement is made.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
any update on jailbreak for iOS 6.0.1???

Please do not post to request an update for the iOS 6 jail break status in the very thread created to announce any news of a jail break! If there was an update - it would be in the first post to this thread.

Please have a bit of patience, watch this thread and you will know as soon as we do. Please do not ask for a status update again. Thank you.

Marilyn

dwertz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol this is from the dreamJB web site if you would have whois the domain it was fishy from the beginning:

DreamJB was intended as a social experiment. In the matter of a mere week, over 20,000 people followed @DreamJailbreak on twitter.
This website had over 300,000 unique viewers. People believed in a "jailbreak" that originally provided no proof at all.
There are services out there that charge for jailbreaks that are intended to be free. Imagine what could have happened should this have gone for sale?
The provided proof tonight was intended as a final boost to the viewers before this message was released.
Let this be a lesson to the public. PLEASE be careful when it comes to jailbreak solutions that are advertised outside of the prominent and accepted dev teams. Do some research and follow them on Twitter now.
Dismiss any claims made by anybody, unless it has been confirmed from the dev team members.
Should a real jailbreak ever surface, they'll be the first to give it the OK.
This experiment is exactly as it was named. Simply just a dream.
Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Docab85 said:
No news huh??????

God help us!!!!??

Rest assured, the first post in this thread WILL have an announcement of an iOS 6 jailbreak as soon as it's released.

Most reactions

Latest posts