What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jailbeak on tha way!!

barths

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YouTube - N-iCEfrm Demo (iOS 4.1) - Jailbreak by Mexicans

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey You! I am in a funk.:( I don't know what to do about my new OS4. Actually I do know what to do.

My iPad is useless without the internet and it's trippin and won't connect outside my home.

Two days I gave it. 135 miles out in the field all over this town. Nope. Nada. Zip.

Now ~ once I was at one of our 20 hour red lights, :D, whipped it out and it connected to a nearby Starbucks. I was like oh shit! I agreed to terms, and then it said:

"sorry not today!"

WTF?? I was like cracking up! People thought I was nuts! So I have to downgrade back for now.

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry Marie....I was trying to cheer you up. :D

Hope everything works out for you though. It is issues like that that will be best off not dealing with. Beta firmwares are a very risky business and I am shocked that Apple would do this to be quite honest.

I see that you were able to step back to 3.2 in another thread am I correct?

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They are working on it. The boot rom exploit has been found but the dev team has to work on the jailbreak program to assure that there will be no bugs. Ih8sn0w released the sn0wbreeze jailbreak for 4.1 but later had to update it because there were issues. That jailbreak was not compatible with the iPad, iPhone 4, or the newest iPod Touch. It takes a lot of time to make sure that the software will run smoothly for the amount of people who want to jailbreak. I, like many others, am anxiously awaiting the newest jailbreak for the iPad.

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I m waiting too...
My ipad feel very useless now..
bought at the wrong time..

Most reactions

Latest posts