What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jailbreak iOS 7 - iOS 7.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSagittarius

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This jailbreak for iOS 7 uses a bootrom exploit to jailbreak your iDevice straight from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. A bootrom exploit can never be patched by APPLE since the the jailbreak explloits hardware.
No need to download any complicated jailbreaking software. Just google iOS 7 Jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod and follow the onscreen instructions. Just click the button on your screen and Cydia will begin to download! (Sorry I can't post the link because it is against the rules of the forum).

I've done it and it works great so far. :)

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Interesting. What aspects of the A5/A6/A7 bootrom is still open if your so called bootrom exploited jailbreak works. You can always dump the source codes of your "jailbreak" into a quoted field if you indeed have a bootrom exploit.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a tethered jail break for iOS 7 that applies to the iPhone 4 only. It is not a boot rom jail break and nothing works right on it, anyway.

There is no jail break, tethered or untethered, for any other device running iOS 7. None. If you find a website claiming to be able to jail break iOS 7 - they are only trying to take your money; it is a scam.

I repeat - there is no jail break as of the date of this post.

This thread is closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts