What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a Pet Peeve!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gots one.

I hate it when people put those ribbons on their car. SIDEWAYS. I so hate that! It's a ribbon!! Hello?? It looks F* stupid.

And if you know the colors, you know what it says, and if not who in the hell can read it that far anyways!

Okay then ~

I'm feeling better.:D

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ROFL I agree!

My pet peeve is when people take time to post in a forum but all they do is chastise the OP for wasting their time instead of searching.
I mean dang you're there reading and writing why not be useful and give answers instead? LOL

Sent from my VZW Fascinate using Tapatalk.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another peeve of mine is when someone greets you with "How are you?" And then keeps walking if you don't want to hear my answer then don't ask the question.

Sent from my VZW Fascinate using Tapatalk.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate it when people tailgate me. I will just go slower ~ then speed up when you try to pass me, if i am in a crabby mood.:D

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Pet Peeve is when a women say's to me tell the truth and when you tell them the truth they get mad and start throwing thing's at you along with saying a few bad word's about you and your family line ..

I have never got that with a women when they asked for the truth and when you tell them the truth of the matter they go all nut case about it ...

My second pet peeve is your girlfriend's and there socalled way's.. i travel between the NTC and AirForce base out in the middle of no where in Neveda and i spend a week or more out there working and i get this from them did you stop at a local brothel when your out there when your on your one day off and when i go no and i spend it getting the supplie's from the local town walmart or i'm sleeping they go sure and start in on that line of question trying to trip you up ..

She asked me to get her a t-shirt from the one very famous brothel in Neveda and i did and before i ever got her the t-shirt i been getting this lines of question from them .She tell's them that we video call each other all the time with our Iphone's 4 with the front camera and when she has called me at night she has wroke me up from a sleep or i was in my room watching a movie on the tv and she has told them to be quiet about it for it becomeing a pain in the butt and she known's i'm about to go off on them again on this area..

Reaction score
I hate it when people sign off with the device they're using to post on a forum/email, etc.

+1 :D
When I was growing up if we advertised a product we got paid for it. Now we have to pay them to be able to advertise their product.
As a Windows Mobile user, Droid user,Apple user, Windows XP user, Verizon user, Sprint user , Alltel user,ATT user my pet peeve is fanboyism. It's worse than those "my kid is better than your kid" bumper stickers because it's just stuff,a gadget, not real important in the big picture

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

Most reactions

Latest posts