What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mifi help

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some help with my new modem mifi. One: shall I turn it off at night because sometimes it gets quite warm and im a bit worried. And how do I put it into sleep mode? Please tell me if you know.
Thanks!

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I know it's a HUAWEI and I got it from a 3store.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had mine running all day with no problems although I agree it does get hot so if I were you I'd just be careful where you put it.

I'm not aware of a sleep function, I just turn mine off when I'm done with it by using the button on the right hand side.

The Archangel

OP
Jack1231

Jack1231

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thanks. I dont think there is a sleep mode function on mine then. But I think I still keep it on all night because it only gets hot when I using the internet alot and at night I turn off my iPad2 so nothing will be using it so it wont get hot. One more time thought thanks and if anyone knows anything else about the sleep mode function can you please tell me.

Most reactions

Latest posts