What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help connecting Mifi to my Ipad

bibababy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My school system just gave us an Ipad to get familiar with over the summer. I have a MIFI 4620L Jetpack but the Ipad will not pick up the connection. I can readily access the internet with my desk top or my laptop.
All the Ipad does is bring a screen up that says choose a network. It has my Mifi listed wit a lock image and some bars but will not connect when I select this. It also gives me the opportunity to connect with Itune but that does nothing either.

Please help

Thanks

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My school system just gave us an Ipad to get familiar with over the summer. I have a MIFI 4620L Jetpack but the Ipad will not pick up the connection. I can readily access the internet with my desk top or my laptop.
All the Ipad does is bring a screen up that says choose a network. It has my Mifi listed wit a lock image and some bars but will not connect when I select this. It also gives me the opportunity to connect with Itune but that does nothing either.

Please help

Thanks

You have to put in the password, typically found on the back of the mifi.

OP
B

bibababy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help getting MIFI connected to IPAD

You have to put in the password, typically found on the back of the mifi.

Thanks but it goes straight to a network and it has my mifi listed but will not pick it up , just continues to load it without results.
:confused:

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks but it goes straight to a network and it has my mifi listed but will not pick it up , just continues to load it without results.
:confused:

Have you gone ro your settings/wifi/...click on the mifi network? That should prompt you to put in the password. If you have done that...switch the wifi off...than turn on. Than try again.

I couldn't read if you did this alread from your post.

Also, sometimes...you have to go to the mifi website and do a refresh.

Most reactions