What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iTunes stuck at Determing Tracks to Sync

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I synced my iPad. Added a bunch of music. Maybe 25 CDs. Sync took quite a while.

I then added a few videos and synced again. It got stuck at determining tracks to sync. I changed nothing in the music folder.

It eventually finished and I synced again...this time adding some photos. It is stuck again at Determining Tracks to Sync but has been stuck for 35 minutes and does not appear to be going anywhere.

In the past, if I did not change anything in the music folder it zipped right through the step for music. What changed?

Nate

OP
nateccnn

nateccnn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I solved the problem. Of all things...video drivers. Whodathunk?

I run two monitors using an external video adapter and the drivers installed were 32 bit. My system is 64 bit. I updated the driver this morning and all of a sudden my browser runs faster. I then did a sync and it took all of about 7 seconds to run the sync.

Nate

Most reactions