What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Error Message on iTunes at the end of Sync

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
from time to time after gathering a all bunch of new Applications, I Sync my iPAD. Every time I do that , at the end I get a message ( On the PC) that looks like that :

. Now I assume it has to do with the application "Nook Kids".
But for the life of me, I don't understand it, Since I don't have it on my iPAD, nor on my iTunes Program.

So I took a look into the iTune directory on my PC, and there was an application with the name "nookkids.ipa". I deleted it, but after performing Sync. I yet again got that same message.

I tried to load that free application on my iPAD and on my iTunes, but it wouldn't let me. I assume that it is because I do not have a US account.
Maybe In the past it was allowed to download it in my country ( I don't recall doing it), and now it is forbidden, and I got stuck on Limbo...

Bottom line. I can't get rid of it .

OP
peled

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found The Item that was causing me problems.
It is called on iTunes "Barnes & Noble Nook Kids"
So I deleted it from iTunes, and no more errors.

Most reactions

Latest posts