What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

itunes transfer pic question

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok I read before on here when u transfer pics via itunes u leave a check beside what song your pic u want to leave on it.....when I click on music it shows qlk my music with a check....there's no photo folder in itunes unless u click on your device which is what I do, top right click on photo and all it says is how many photos I have in there and give me option to sync from the folder im pulling out of.....im cool wit letting it sync re whole folder again as I add because its basically jus deleting what I have and re doing re whole folder again wit the ones I added....but is there any way that im not seeing to leave pics checked that I want and jus copy and paste the news one?

OP
accordlayingkit

accordlayingkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it actually did what I was hoping it would do and jus add the 100 new pics I put in my folder on laptop that I wanted it to sync out of....well I'm pleased

Most reactions