What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

cutegeek7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered my 16gb black engraved ipad on March 13 With an ship date of April 11 and delivery date of april 14. Well Apple is moving fast with shipping out ipads because mine shipped Monday 4/4/2011 with a delivery date of 4/7/2011. A WEEK EARLY! I am so excited! My smart cover is right in front of my ipad so I will be receiving them a day apart from each other! Good Luck to everyone!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check your FedEx tracking number cutegeek7, it may already be at your local distribution center. Mine got bumped up to the 6th and it is now sitting at the local warehouse near the airport.

PvtMatter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
screen issue

I ordered 32 GB WiFi at 5:26 AM EST, got shipping tracking number and it will be here on Thursday.

I assume you have received your iPad2. I have ordered mine but have not received it yet. Since you have an earlier production unit, do you have any screen lighting issues?

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting for the smart cover here, black leather, hope it's sexy

Sent from my iPad2 64GB wifi 3G using iPF

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SkyStudio:
That's the exact same iPad that I have and YES the smart cover (black leather) is wonderful

cutegeek7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my tracker still says its in memphis (Smart cover ) and lantau island ( ipad 2). I am starting to get real discourange because they both are actually suppose to be delivered tomorrow before 10:30 am but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.:(

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cutegeek7 said:
Well my tracker still says its in memphis (Smart cover ) and lantau island ( ipad 2). I am starting to get real discourange because they both are actually suppose to be delivered tomorrow before 10:30 am but it doesnt look like that is going to happen.:(

I just got a tracking number now saying i will receive the smart cover tomorrow, weird., and when i purchased it it said April 4th, and now on the 4th I instead got a tracking number., they should of just told me it was going to be a 2 week back ordered.

cutegeek7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cutegeek7 said:

I just got a tracking number now saying i will receive the smart cover tomorrow, weird., and when i purchased it it said April 4th, and now on the 4th I instead got a tracking number., they should of just told me it was going to be a 2 week back ordered.

I ordered my smart cover on 4/1 and it shipped on 4/2 and my ipad was ordered on 3/13 and shipped on 4/4 and they both are in GA right now at the local fedex facility now all I am waiting on is for them to deliver it! I am so excited!!!!

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine in yesterday, had just long snuff to do a quick sync then take it to work
Came home and updated and installed all my apps, and my bodyguardz then went to sleep.

Now it is play time

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just spoke to UPS and they said it will arrive tomorrow, but I stepped outside and there they where at the same moment asking for a signature,

I am not impressed by the smart cover at all, I got the black leather version. The case i got for my iPad 1 is way nicer, the ipad goes inside, it protects both sides, I also have Velcro on the back so I place it on the walls, in the car with the Tom Tom going and 3G, the cover flips book style and protects front and back, the smart over does not protect the back at all or sides, it's only covering the screen, eh. Oh well.

Lionelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 arrived yesterday. That works out to be about a week ahead of schedule.

I'm happy and now the learning curve begins. :)

stompyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordr my Ipad2 on Mar 14, Ship date Apr 11, Delivers: Apr 14, hoping to see if they will up it some waht....... waiting ....waiting still no activity yet hoping some day soon. :D:D:D:D:D:D Ships: Apr 11 Delivers: Apr 14

Ipad2 ship.... sofar still in LANTAU ISLAND HK. Apr 5, 2011 11:15 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK
Apr 4, 2011 11:50 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

Apr 4, 2011 2:46 PM In transit LANTAU ISLAND HK

Apr 3, 2011 5:05 PM Picked up SHENZHEN CN Package received after FedEx cutoff

Apr 3, 2011 3:17 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx​

Last edited:

ChileRick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like our iPads must be on the same pallet!
Stuck in LANTAU ISLAND HK again!
Suppose to be here tomorrow before 4:30, not thinking that's gonna happen.

Ordr my Ipad2 on Mar 14, Ship date Apr 11, Delivers: Apr 14, hoping to see if they will up it some waht....... waiting ....waiting still no activity yet hoping some day soon. :D:D:D:D:D:D Ships: Apr 11 Delivers: Apr 14

Ipad2 ship.... sofar still in LANTAU ISLAND HK. Apr 5, 2011 11:15 PM At local FedEx facility LANTAU ISLAND HK

Kirwin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, looks like our iPads must be on the same pallet!
Stuck in LANTAU ISLAND HK again!
Suppose to be here tomorrow before 4:30, not thinking that's gonna happen.

I wish my iPad 2 was stuck on a pallet on Lantau Island.

I'm guessin' that my iPad 2 hasn't even been manufactured yet for delivery!:D

stompyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Git my Ipad2 today;) guest it was not stuck in LANTAU ISLAND HK, Fedex was not updating the site

Most reactions

Latest posts