What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Yep. It's a 64GB AT&T 3G. Only 3 months old (I had to replace my original one bought last May due to a slowly developed manufacturing glitch) and still under warranty through May. Fully updated to 4.3.1. In PERFECT condition (I take very good care of my gear). Has always had an anti-glare screen protector on it from day one (I'm leaving that on there and throwing in one more that's brand new, unused) and has always been kept in a clear Macally Flexitpad case (pretty much the same thing as the Belkin Gripvue, only a bit better)-which will stay with it-so there isn't a single scratch, scuff or mark anywhere on it. Never dropped or exposed to moisture. Of course, including the original box, documentation, cable and AC adapter. PLUS a full-sized Bluetooth multifunction keyboard (with 10-key keypad-works well with the iPad), if the buyer wants it (I got the Apple mini wireless keyboard and I love it!). Advertising on craigslist and Amazon. Haven't listed it on ebay, yet.

The price? Let the haters hate on me: $675. Believe it or not, I've gotten some interest in it. But won't sell it until I actually get the iPad 2 in hand, make sure that works and transfer everything (particularly my grandfathered unlimited AT&T SIM card) over to it.
:p If you know of anyone who wants an iPad, you know where to send them!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

That sounds like an awesome deal. My mom has an unlimited air card, would that work? Unfortunately, I'm looking for a 16gb 3G. I don't need the accessories but if it came with a car mount that would be awesome.

mx1 said:
Michael, looks like you will have yours before i get mine, lol

Damn you Mom, go tothe post office all ready...lol

kidding - I love my Mom.

Thinking about getting my mom a iPad 2 32 3G this summer for her anniversary. Like i said, shes a tech geek. Shes getting her Ph.D in technology and education. I was gonna wait til the refurbished ones come out, but I don't think ima do her like that. I love my mom. If I order if from macmall with no tax, I can handle it. I have five uncles, they could help with tie up the rest if I put most of it down. And then get like a 100 from my step dad (her hubby). She can buy her own dang on apple care or squaretrade. Shell prolly go with apple care. Also, some owl company has the perfect red case. I won't have to buy her another present until I have my first child. Yippeee!!!!!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
That sounds like an awesome deal. My mom has an unlimited air card, would that work? Unfortunately, I'm looking for a 16gb 3G. I don't need the accessories but if it came with a car mount that would be awesome.

Thinking about getting my mom a iPad 2 32 3G this summer for her anniversary. Like i said, shes a tech geek. Shes getting her Ph.D in technology and education. I was gonna wait til the refurbished ones come out, but I don't think ima do her like that. I love my mom. If I order if from macmall with no tax, I can handle it. I have five uncles, they could help with tie up the rest if I put most of it down. And then get like a 100 from my step dad (her hubby). She can buy her own dang on apple care or squaretrade. Shell prolly go with apple care. Also, some owl company has the perfect red case. I won't have to buy her another present until I have my first child. Yippeee!!!!!

An unlimited air card will work. :)

64GB...think of all the movies, books and movies you could have on this thing.... (there goes the "hard sell"...LOL) :)

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
For some time, I also always wanted to buy the best, just in case I may need it in the future. But I have found that since technology advances so fast, it is better to just buy what I need now, as by the time the extra power/storage, etc. is needed, the device is already outdated and will get replaced anyways.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An unlimited air card will work. :)

64GB...think of all the movies, books and movies you could have on this thing.... (there goes the "hard sell"...LOL) :)

I can't afford yours right now, and I know she'll want the webcam. She often does face to face web conferences.

Summer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't understand this. I ordered mine on March 20 and I'm not due to get mine until Apr. 26. It says it will ship on April 21. I ordered the 32gb with AT&T 3G, white. I live in Oregon. I wonder why mine is supposed to take so long?

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
?

I don't understand this. I ordered mine on March 20 and I'm not due to get mine until Apr. 26. It says it will ship on April 21. I ordered the 32gb with AT&T 3G, white. I live in Oregon. I wonder why mine is supposed to take so long?

Why wouldn't it?

frigiliana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If i ordered an iPad 2 online in the next week what do you think the delivery date is likely to be ? the web site says 3 to 4 weeks , (this for delivey within the U.S)

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Who did you order with? AT&T is FINALLY shipping out their backorders. Apple (from what I've been reading) has been really good in trying to get theirs out.

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't think you will have to wait that long. Keep looking, it will be much sooner. From my readings, things are beginning to settle down some.

AZRaptor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
What???? How does THAT happen? I ordered mine from (yeah, you guessed it) those nuts at at&t on the 11th and STILL NO WORD!!!! How do you order yours AFTER me (keep in mind they are on backorder EVERYWHERE) and you receive yours BEFORE me????? :confused:

Att is of higher demand

Really? That's actually surprising to me.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
blessed said:
What???? How does THAT happen? I ordered mine from (yeah, you guessed it) those nuts at at&t on the 11th and STILL NO WORD!!!! How do you order yours AFTER me (keep in mind they are on backorder EVERYWHERE) and you receive yours BEFORE me????? :confused:

Att is of higher demand

Really? That's actually surprising to me.

I'm in college and have unlimited wifi and wifi at home, wherever i go, I have wifi. (My mom has an att business account, which offers wifi in hotels and business offices as long as you have an account password). THerefore, I have no need for 3G, unless I'm in the car, which I don't have right now. That being said, my information is strictly from the internet and other posts. Some complaint about a Vrzn bug right now...

mossfur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mossfur

I received my 32gwifi3g,ingraved black i pad today,one day early,ordered on 11 March@7:44 pm,shipped to Ct.

Most reactions