What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

sebek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be sick :(. I ordered mine at an ATT store, but in Puerto Rico, 3/21. Since they're looking at us as "international destination", I guess I'll be receiving mine circa last week of April if I'm lucky...

mickeymjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna be sick :(. I ordered mine at an ATT store, but in Puerto Rico, 3/21. Since they're looking at us as "international destination", I guess I'll be receiving mine circa last week of April if I'm lucky...

I know the feeling. I ordered mine on the 19th and according to Apple's web site, it will ship on the 21st of April. This will be my 1st IPad. I really hope it comes before Easter weekend.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mickeymjay said:
I know the feeling. I ordered mine on the 19th and according to Apple's web site, it will ship on the 21st of April. This will be my 1st IPad. I really hope it comes before Easter weekend.

Me took! I was wondering if Fedex even ships that weekend. My has arrival date of the 26, which is a Tuesday, but I guess it would be in China, which doesn't celebrate or observe it, during Easter. I just want my iPad today though!!!!

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ugh! FedEx tried to deliver today and Mom was gone into town and while in town she thought she could pick it up for me at the shipping center!

But I'm pretty impressed with the whole shipping thing. Shipped on Sunday the 27th, arrived today before noon!

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
Ugh! FedEx tried to deliver today and Mom was gone into town and while in town she thought she could pick it up for me at the shipping center!

But I'm pretty impressed with the whole shipping thing. Shipped on Sunday the 27th, arrived today before noon!

Michael

So only a few days till the iPad will arrive at your place then. I can feel the excitement rising :D

Have you rescheduled a delivery with FedEx, or will your mom try again tomorrow to pick it up?

mikesus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dads shipped 8 days early, and got it yesterday. However, it looks like it's defective. GRRRR

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
So only a few days till the iPad will arrive at your place then. I can feel the excitement rising :D

Have you rescheduled a delivery with FedEx, or will your mom try again tomorrow to pick it up?

She'll just go there tomorrow and have them re-send it to me from there using my FedEx account via 2-day (insured for the iPad's full value, that's almost $30). That cuts a little bit into my tax savings, but at least I'm still saving almost $50 after all is said and done.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
She'll just go there tomorrow and have them re-send it to me from there using my FedEx account via 2-day (insured for the iPad's full value, that's almost $30). That cuts a little bit into my tax savings, but at least I'm still saving almost $50 after all is said and done.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Definitely worth it dawg!!!!!!! U selling iPad 1?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Definitely worth it dawg!!!!!!! U selling iPad 1?

Yep. It's a 64GB AT&T 3G. Only 3 months old (I had to replace my original one bought last May due to a slowly developed manufacturing glitch) and still under warranty through May. Fully updated to 4.3.1. In PERFECT condition (I take very good care of my gear). Has always had an anti-glare screen protector on it from day one (I'm leaving that on there and throwing in one more that's brand new, unused) and has always been kept in a clear Macally Flexitpad case (pretty much the same thing as the Belkin Gripvue, only a bit better)-which will stay with it-so there isn't a single scratch, scuff or mark anywhere on it. Never dropped or exposed to moisture. Of course, including the original box, documentation, cable and AC adapter. PLUS a full-sized Bluetooth multifunction keyboard (with 10-key keypad-works well with the iPad), if the buyer wants it (I got the Apple mini wireless keyboard and I love it!). Advertising on craigslist and Amazon. Haven't listed it on ebay, yet.

The price? Let the haters hate on me: $675. Believe it or not, I've gotten some interest in it. But won't sell it until I actually get the iPad 2 in hand, make sure that works and transfer everything (particularly my grandfathered unlimited AT&T SIM card) over to it.
:p If you know of anyone who wants an iPad, you know where to send them!

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Michael your iPad arrived a day earlier than intended or 2 days early? Hm.

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally don't know his exact delivery date. I remember that it was suppose to be close to mine and that's all. Now that mine has been delayed a little I'm just curious to see the progress of his opposed to the delivery date.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Wasn't it supposed to arrive on April 3rd?

My Original delivery date was supposed to be April 6th. Original ship date was April 1st.

It shipped on Sunday the 27th. Arrived this morning (3/29) in Medford, Oregon.

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mtnmedic said:
My Original delivery date was supposed to be April 6th. Original ship date was April 1st.

It shipped on Sunday the 27th. Arrived this morning (3/29) in Medford, Oregon.

Thanks for letting us know. Mine shipped the 26th. And is suppose to be here thurs. I'm hoping it will end up coming tomorrow. Since it's already in Cali. But you never know.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Michael, looks like you will have yours before i get mine, lol

Damn you Mom, go tothe post office all ready...lol

kidding - I love my Mom.

Most reactions

Latest posts