What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to be joking just be patient not the end of the world ok Apple is producing around 1 .6 million ipads per month or may be even more. It just so happens it is the most sort after device world wide demand is out pacing orders so you will just have to wait

Sully1801

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scored a 32GB WiFi in white from the local Target this AM..it was the last one they had. Originally ordered a 16 GB in black from the online Apple store, but patience is not a strong point for me. I had placed the order on 3/14, it had a estimated ship date of 4/11, delivery on 4/14 & now that I have one in hand, I've canceled that one, so hopefully that means you folks waiting on one from the online store just moved ahead 1 space in line.

Thanks for posting that link to Target's availability

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mx1 said:
Mine made it to my Mom's house 3 days before Apple said it would
one day before FedEx said it would

now, I have to wait again for my Mom to fwd it to me....

Tim

That's my situation. But it hasn't shipped as yet. Still April 1st shipping, April 6th arrival. I ordered early evening 3/11. Having it sent to my Mom's place in Oregon to save the $73 sales tax. She'll send it right to me, which will take a couple extra days.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Good idea to save that tax. I tried to do that with a Reseller, but I wouldn't have gotten my iPad until MAY...ANHHH. My mom is a tech geeks, so she wouldn't have sent me mine despite the labor of saving and agonizing wait.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mx1 said:
Mine made it to my Mom's house 3 days before Apple said it would
one day before FedEx said it would

now, I have to wait again for my Mom to fwd it to me....

Tim

That's my situation. But it hasn't shipped as yet. Still April 1st shipping, April 6th arrival. I ordered early evening 3/11. Having it sent to my Mom's place in Oregon to save the $73 sales tax. She'll send it right to me, which will take a couple extra days.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Good idea to save that tax. I tried to do that with a Reseller, but I wouldn't have gotten my iPad until MAY...ANHHH. My mom is a tech geeks, so she wouldn't have sent me mine despite the labor of saving and agonizing wait.

My mom has no idea what an iPad is or why it came in 4 different boxes...she was going to try to get it out today, if not Monday i suppose.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Woo Hoo! I just checked and my order status is now "Prepared for Shipment"! The original ship date of 4/1 and delivery date of 4/6 haven't changed, yet. I'm in northern California and I placed my order in the evening of 3/11. Maybe my new iPad 2 will arrive much sooner?

Vincekg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Delivered

I placed my order time stamped at 4:03 AM Eastern Standard time on Friday morning so I thought I would have the best delivery date. It was scheduled for the 18th to 25th. I was actually surprised that they did not have some for home delivery on either Saturday or even Friday afternoon.

I went to the Apple store and had my wifi 64 by 8:00 PM Friday evening. It works great.

My extra iPad 64 Wifi was delivered on Tuesday 22nd. Since I already have 2 this unopened one is going up on eBay.

Avista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad arrived yesterday. The night before it flew from Alaska to Memphis to Orland and then I guess drove to Leesburg, FL. Was in Leesburg by 8:30 AM where I picked it up.

AM getting acquainted with it. One of the first things I did was download a book, which I am reading how.

kami.hurst

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad has finally change to shipped. It was originally not suppose to go out until the 1st of April and not suppose to be delivered until the 8th. But tracking says I'll get it by the 31st!  I can't wait to play with my new toy from apple.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine is still stuck on "Prepared for Shipping". The original ship date of 4/1 and arrival date of 4/6 haven't changed.

SkyStudio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got this ipad 2 I'm writing. On in France yesterday, 64gb, wifi +3G
They told me it was the last one, and there was a line going around the block from a apple store, people told me it was like this all day till stock runs out.

I'm glad I did not order it from apple, in Europe it say 3 to 4 weeks shipping wait.

Hope it works out for some of those who paid and are still waiting.

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
WOOT! Just now got notification mine is being shipped via FedEx, delivery on 4/1, five days earlier than originally estimated! I ordered from Apple at 8pm PST on 3/11 and I'm in northern CA.

GeneralHAZE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered two (1 Black 64GB Wifi only + 1 White 16GB Wifi Only) on March 11th at 6:30EST. They both have a ship date of April 1st which is pretty disappointing. Others that ordered after me have gotten theirs...so I guess it is just dumb luck as to who gets theirs when. I had them both engraved FWIW. They said FREE ENGRAVING, but hopefully it will not mean LATE ARRIVAL. :)

Haze

stompyipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordr my Ipad2 on Mar 14, Ship date Apr 11, Delivers: Apr 14, hoping to see if they will up it some waht....... waiting ....waiting still no activity yet hoping some day soon. :D:D:D:D:D:D Ships: Apr 11 Delivers: Apr 14

Most reactions

Latest posts