What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

bmwhite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do they deliver on Saturday?

I ordered on Mar 16th from apple. The status shows it will be shipped on Apr 20 (Wed.) and delivered on Apr 23rd (Saturday). I did standard shipping and live in Texas. Does this make sense or can I expect these dates to move around? Will they really deliver on Saturday using standard shipping?

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on Mar 16th from apple. The status shows it will be shipped on Apr 20 (Wed.) and delivered on Apr 23rd (Saturday). I did standard shipping and live in Texas. Does this make sense or can I expect these dates to move around? Will they really deliver on Saturday using standard shipping?

Yes they will deliver on Saturday. They use Fedex who delivers even standard on Saturday.
If you have an Apple Store near you, and you want your iPad earlier, check with them anytime you are in the area. I just happened to walk into my local Apple Store and they had gotten some iPad 2's in just 5 minutes before I walked in. I walked out with a white 64g wifi/3g AT&T iPad 2 and canceled my online order.

Dan

Geebee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order Date and Ship Date

Ordered my black 32 GB Wi Fi online at Apple store on 3/14. Online status is ship date 4/11, arrival date 4/14. I hope the status doesn't change to a later date. It's fun reading the posts about people who have received orders. It would be greater fun to have the iPad in my hands.

Last September I remember a similar wait for my Kindle. The three week wait was endless but now it seems like a joke in comparison.:)

madcapjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the ipad, and this thing is fast. I've only had time to set it up and play a few minutes, but loving it so far. It was going to be a great day, but guess my wife decided I was having too much fun, because I've been ordered to clean out the garage. :)

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Emailed FedEx today and they told me my iPad is still slated for delivery on the 24th. Seeing as how it is still in Lantau, I don't see that happening. :(

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reserved a black 32gig wifi at Best buy week ago Saturday. Shipments to the store are sporadic. Checked stores in Virginia, some had 64gig ATT 3g in stock. One had the one I want as an "open box" return, got there too late.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 left Alaska tonight. Will be here tomorrow!!!!!

Update: iPad currently on a FedEx truck on it's way to my door. Will most likely arrive as my smart cover did shortly after noon today!!!

Last edited:

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine too is on Vacation in HK......

UPDATE UPDATE

Arrived at Sort Facility ANCHORAGE, AK

Last edited:

blessed

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Emailed FedEx today and they told me my iPad is still slated for delivery on the 24th. Seeing as how it is still in Lantau, I don't see that happening. :(

:confused: Did you order yours from Apple or AT&T? It seems that all the ones ordered from Apple are being sent however AT&T is still holding onto theirs. However, I was told that before the stores get any, they will fulfill all online/telephone orders (AT&T) first.

Lovenpain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine at 3:55am on the 11th?
Mine shipped out on Friday 18th and ,got it on tuesday 22nd at 10:30am. I actually got it two days earlier than quoted!!

Most reactions

Latest posts