What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad gadgets!!!!! :) the endless list...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Controller Joystick Vibration Gamepad for iPod Touch iPhone iPad PA1219

Found this on eBay from hong kong not sure if it would work or not, or what games there is for using the controller.

Attachments

• image-3345444667.jpg
    image-3345444667.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 390
  • image-4241369826.jpg
    image-4241369826.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 959
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Import iPhone iPod photos to iPad Cable Data Sync Connection

Only £6 on eBay. Great for sharing photos quickly between devices, for people without cloud access this could come in handy.

Attachments

• image-3734523534.jpg
    image-3734523534.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 298
  • image-31399629.jpg
    image-31399629.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 317

mikespe

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This would be a nice thread if you would provide links as to where we can purchase them...good gadgets though

01steve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
therealriley said:
I'm now in the market for a Hdd media player. I have a 1tb drive already (sata). I just need the media player to connect to my tv via scart or hdmi, pc via USB, and ideally wireless access for my iPad and ps3, there is so many I have found but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations on a good device.
It needs to be a media player for my tv but just basic hard drive access for my iPad and pc, mainly for video and picture playback.

Any suggestions would be great? Thanks

Sorry no suggestions but I am curious to know how you connect to your PS3? Nice thread and nice gadgets makes me want to buy something. Regards Steve

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your comments guys. I don't post links to avoid outdated links later and to break the forum rules for any external links. I encourage you to shop around so I only include the title of the gadget which is easy found through google. I've found no real use of connecting my ps3 to iPad I think you can use it as a Bluetooth headset or too send the sound through it, I've not found no apps neither sorry.

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my god that is huge! Nice find. That ladder will get tiring though haha.

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't usually add cases to this thread as I try to find something different than your usually accessories but here's a cool case with its strap and the fact it straps to you headrest, something different I suppose :)

ZooGue iPad 1 Car Mount Genius Case

Attachments

• image-1503551346.jpg
    image-1503551346.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 350
  • image-1933575901.jpg
    image-1933575901.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 444
  • image-1732215282.jpg
    image-1732215282.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 271
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A nice handy screen cleaner the Sidekick by Lenspen seems easy to carry around and quickly remove any grubby fingerprints.

Attachments

• image-403139882.jpg
    image-403139882.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 281

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks really nice, therealriley! All the products and their names...it gives a nice visual for Memeber to view and google the product name if they are interested!

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5 led Torch??

Ok this is for the iPod really but it may work for the iPad who knows? I found this site with this led torch as an adaptor, it's only $6 so worth a try I guess it says below it works for iPhones despite a error message so maybe the iPad too? .

There was a really great review on the site not written by me (I stole it from the site but hopefully it says more than I could about the product). After another quick search I failed to find an iPad version. I can provide a link but don't want to break any rules so please let me know and il pm you the link. But as usual shop around. Many things I find for say £50 I find later for £10 so always shop around, I look worldwide and some things you may not be able to get in your country or have to buy in bulk so I try to just show you a glimpse of what I've found out there.

5 led iPhone torch.
Pros:
* Easy to install - fits into docking slot on bottom of iPhone
* Straight forward usage - Press the button to use, press until desired function commences.
* Compact - fits in pocket
* Actually useful - the white light is very bright, you are able to use it as a torch
Cons:
* No instructions included - you have to work out what it does by yourself
* Not completely compatible with iPhone - Error message comes up when installed advising that it is not optimised for iPhone
* Stays on only as long as the screen is lit up - need to modify settings on iPhone to allow for longer operation.
* Lights go off radomly when item remains plugged in.
* Turns sound off - when plugged in, no music or applications will be heard as the item mutes the sound.
Other Thoughts:
As a plug in torch, it is great. It is better and brighter than using the iPhone screen.
The item looks quite cool and it has a sci - fi feel about it.
Would be better if it allowed the iPhone to make sounds and if it had instructions as to what it does.
Also, would be good if it could be used as a light to shine on things when taking photos but due to the directional leds, they are pointed in the wrong direction.
Bottomline:
Considering what it costs and what it does, you have to accept it's faults and agree that it is a handy accessory to have. As it is LED lighting, it is low battery draining too.

Attachments

• image-3220394670.jpg
    image-3220394670.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 315
OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you ski monkey that's what I'm intending as I say shop around you would not believe the differences in price from one retailer to the next and I've found you can often buy two of the same product for the exact same price as one when you look on websites like eBay etc. I'm happy to post what I find hopefully it will give an insight into the accessory world beyond your usual regular cases and screen protectors etc.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
therealriley said:
Thank you ski monkey that's what I'm intending as I say shop around you would not believe the differences in price from one retailer to the next and I've found you can often buy two of the same product for the exact same price as one when you look on websites like eBay etc. I'm happy to post what I find hopefully it will give an insight into the accessory world beyond your usual regular cases and screen protectors etc.

This thread has certainly opened my eyes to the possibilities!

The Archangel

OP
therealriley

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
30Pin Male to Dual USB + RJ45 Female Adapter

I've just found this, not sure what good an rj45 connector would do as I'm not sure if this could connect to a printer or a router and actually get a connection or not. The website does not explain much about it so if anyone has ever bought/ used one feel free to drop by with a review.

Attachments

• image-3952175038.jpg
    image-3952175038.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,722
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions