What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Chief7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to your son on taking a position with the FAA. My youngest just finished boot and is waiting to start his Air Traffic Controller School. Hopefully he will do as well as your son has.

Jason

Did you just love graduation at Lackland? It sure was different than mine 34 years earlier! Your son will be challenged at Keelser, but will be fine. They completed the new classrooms and simulator lab just weeks after Katrina destroyed the base, but that building survived. I'll just hope your son gets assigned somewhere other than Mountain Home AFB - Allen is so sick of the Idaho high desert he can't stand it! Good luck, and tell your son, "from this grateful American, to an American hero, thanks for your service!"

Chief7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Chief7, just jumping in to say Thank You to you & your family ... all of you performing roles of great service to your communities and our country. THANK YOU! And enjoy that iPad, I'm not an Apple user either, but I'm getting the hang of it. :)

TXSharon, thank you - it is our pleasure to serve! And if you're getting the hang of it you are a step ahead of me - I'm still learning some of the tricks. :D

jugglersteve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just signed up...

Hello Fellow iPad Users and Mac Lovers,
Just wanted to give a quick introduction. My name is Steve and I am a Professional Juggler for over 20 years. I live in NC, but travel all over the world with my work. I am a big Mac lover, and just recently won a 16 G Wi-Fi IPad in a video contest hosted online by a toy company. SCORE!!! Needless to say, this made me very happy. I will post the video as soon as I make enough posts that the forum allows me to post a link. In the meantime, I am happy to be here on the forum and look forward to reading and sharing posts with you all.
Sincerely,'
Juggler Steve

dcv1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i'm darwin from the philippines.
a semi-pro photographer.
im so happy to see a forum like this for ipad users like me.
i do hope to learn from you all. :)

Topjon506

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got My Ipad

Hello - I just purchased my Ipad - and I am trying to find an Iphoto app that will work like the Iphoto on both my desktop and my laptop - any suggestions or direction on where I can go to find and upload it?

Topjon506

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i'm darwin from the philippines.
a semi-pro photographer.
im so happy to see a forum like this for ipad users like me.
i do hope to learn from you all. :)

Hi - perhaps you can tell me if there is an Iphoto app that I can use on my Ipad?:ipad-peacock:

desirous

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi
I'm new here. iPad is my first apple product. used to use the very first macintosh desktop many many years ago.
I have the 16Gb version with wifi and 3G. I don't have a sim card in it though. I just run it off the home wifi. if I need to use it away from home I can tether it to my android phone (HTC Desire) using wifi hotspot.

Jdm2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gaget guy. Quite impressed with the new toy. Got the 64 with 3G. Have a million questions, but learning everyday. Oddly, I am a lifelong Palm fan. So I am sure the Pre Central community would think ill of me. Can't wait to jailbreak.

Wimpie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
Www.pscgroup.co.za
Hi there all I have my I pad now for a week an loving it, learning every day but that's good like printing from it and also what the nice apps are that I need for optimum use of my pad so please help if you can

Wimpie ( sousth Africa )

coheny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
new forum member

I am a new forum member and also a new IPad user (since 2 weeks.) I live in Jerusalem, Israel and am very fond of the IPad which I use daily and have already downloaded several Apps.
I am waiting for the new software which - as I hope - will enable using Hebrew keyword as for the timebeing this is not available (thus I can't write on the IPad new contacts (or edit old ones) neither can I write something in my calander.
Does someone know when this will happen as I was told that this should come out in November - and here we are in November.
Yecheskiel Cohen
Jerusalem, israel

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Greetings & Salutations from Tempe, Az ~ Valley of the Sun!

I just pulled the trigger on getting an iPad. I also have an iPhone and a Mac Laptop. I wil probably receive my iPad next Wed.

I've joined this forum to get up to speed before it gets here.

ArcticRed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newcomer

Hi all,

I'm an old fart from inside the Arctic Circle in Norway and loving the new iPad. Have a few questions to ask when I get accustomed to the forum

MusicMaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a developer for a universal app (Revinyl) and I want to gain some more iPad user perspectives and get some feedback on my app.

I live in Copenhagen. I collect LPs and I use the iPhone 4 and iPad.

Most reactions