What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheBigShed said:
Hello new kid on the block, I'm looking for an app that will download data from my bank uk

Hi and welcome to the Forum. Have you looked to see if your Bank has an app. Is it for Internet banking or some other form of data. Here, Australia, our larger Banks do have apps for banking.

ginny.tonic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I'm really new - I've never written to a Forum before , although I am a keen Silver Surfer.
I love my new IPad 2 but find it very frustrating that I can't import photos via the camera connection kit direct from my Sony Cybershot . I can import very easily from the SD card used in my hubbies Canon
It took my several hours and attempts with different connector kits to realise there is probably a compatibility issue with Sony.

Guess I have no alternative but to return the Apple camera connector and stick to importing from the Sony using Picasa & ITunes - not the end of the word but with a new grandchild on the way in Oz due on our next visit I would have liked to display all my pics on the IPad soon after taking them, but I won't always have access to a PC when I am travelling.

desramos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Des and I am new to this forum. Clearly I need to be here as it has taken me a while to figure out how to post a message. The key reason I'm
here is that I would like to figure to how to use my IPad2 to the greatest extent possible. Hello to all!!

TheMitz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm back. Purchased an iPad the first day it came out. Had terrible connectivity issues and had to return it. Was really disappointed as I saw such promise. This week I received an iPad2 for my bday :) so I'm back. Lovin' it so far. Looking forward to IOS5!

canettt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi guys im from spain & im trying to find some inormation about this fantastic machine!!

kingnba6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my name is Des and I am new to this forum. Clearly I need to be here as it has taken me a while to figure out how to post a message. The key reason I'm
here is that I would like to figure to how to use my IPad2 to the greatest extent possible. Hello to all!!

Hi guys, I'm back. Purchased an iPad the first day it came out. Had terrible connectivity issues and had to return it. Was really disappointed as I saw such promise. This week I received an iPad2 for my bday :) so I'm back. Lovin' it so far. Looking forward to IOS5!

Hi
I'm really new - I've never written to a Forum before , although I am a keen Silver Surfer.
I love my new IPad 2 but find it very frustrating that I can't import photos via the camera connection kit direct from my Sony Cybershot . I can import very easily from the SD card used in my hubbies Canon
It took my several hours and attempts with different connector kits to realise there is probably a compatibility issue with Sony.

Guess I have no alternative but to return the Apple camera connector and stick to importing from the Sony using Picasa & ITunes - not the end of the word but with a new grandchild on the way in Oz due on our next visit I would have liked to display all my pics on the IPad soon after taking them, but I won't always have access to a PC when I am travelling.

hi guys im from spain & im trying to find some inormation about this fantastic machine!!

welcome one and welcome all ! you will enjoy your stay and you will always learn new things here! theres never a dull moment for anybody because there is always something to read and try out

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the Forum. Do some searches, which is the best way to find the answers to your questions, if then you can't find it, then by all means post your query, there are many friendly and informed members only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

macforumguest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if you meant to start a new thread or reply here.
I'm from Philly, just joined and looking to have good discussions around Apple products

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum and yes you found the right place to post. Doing some searches will probably answer most of your questions, if you can't find what you're looking for, then by all means post your query, there are many friendly and informed members only too willing to help you. Enjoy!!

jaan92

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm from Estonia and owner of a iPad2 64GB WiFi/3G. Joined this site because found some good and useful threads here. Most important for me is to use my iDevice as a laptop and not to carry it everywhere as I travel quite a lot. Maybe this forum helps me to learn all the stuff about my iPad and one day I'll be a professional iPad user :D

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I'm from Estonia and owner of a iPad2 64GB WiFi/3G. Joined this site because found some good and useful threads here. Most important for me is to use my iDevice as a laptop and not to carry it everywhere as I travel quite a lot. Maybe this forum helps me to learn all the stuff about my iPad and one day I'll be a professional iPad user :D
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the Advanced Search box (at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information here to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum:

Forum Rules - Please read
Hacking Rules - Please read
iPad for Beginners
Free iPad User Manuals
Download The Official iPad Forum App

Welcome again and enjoy!

evenflow78

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there I'm David from Melbourne and I found this forum by accident while looking for pages on Dragonvale. I just bought an Ipad 2 32gig but still love my Iphone 4 also. Looks like a great place here, mind if I stick around for awhile?

Most reactions

Latest posts