What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

farzal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I just got me an iPad.

Love it.

With just one downside cant get the same functionality on outlook web access as I do on outlook or Internet explorer & that has Led me here!

bfready

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I just got me an iPad.

Love it.

With just one downside cant get the same functionality on outlook web access as I do on outlook or Internet explorer & that has Led me here!

That's very disappointing.. My company is in the process of migrating all of us from Lotus Notes to Outlook and I was hoping that the outlook web access would be compatible with the iPad.

stargirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again people!! I'm really enjoying myself with my ipad! Day by day I discover what it can do for me, for my work and for my hobbies!
I'd like you to give me an advice: I'm often on facebook and I didn't find an app like the one I usually use on the iphone. Do you know if there are any?
Well, I know I can connect with safari and I do it, but I cannot chat, except for private message. Perhaps, in this way I can do quite nothing while messaging with colleagues and friends.
Thanks in advance for help!
Your italian ipad lover!

scottb71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got a problem

hi all new to this forum and would appreciate any feedback on i pad problem

jkengel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for apps that would make an ipad easy to use for my arthritic mother in law. She is 80 yrs old, has severe arthrtis in her hands, is nearly computer illiterate. She would benefit from digital pictures, music, emails, and comedy
Any ideas would be much appreciated. I haven't bought the ipad yet and am open to suggestions.

boccaccio1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Scott-
you drew the short straw, as Yours was the first post I opened. I am a new forum member. 22 year Mac hardcore Mac gentlemen. My problem? I can't even find the "create post" button on this site from my iPad 1 . Can ya give a lonely man a hand and point me in the right direction? Sorry to bother you, but I have been all over this site and I still can't figure out how to post a question/subject. Thanks

rwright1111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a new iPad owner. I have an ipad2 3 gs. I have a problem I can't figure out. Each time I load a video from Netflix or other devices, the movie will play for about 2 minutes and then buffers... This is no way to watch a movie. I've gone online for help and no one else is having this problem. I also don't understand why it doesn't have flash drive... I can get through this problem but this buffing problem is very upsetting. Thanks for help

yitri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Yvette and I'm new to iPad2 and this forum. Hope i'm posting this introduction in the correct place. If not, my apologies! I haven't yet searched the various threads for an answer to my question...Love my iPad, it Does all I hoped and more...the question is how to I modify the bookmark bar ( add delete rename etc) ? And how do I retrieve the bookmarks saved to the bookmark folder to modify them .
Thanx for your time and suggestions.
-Yvette
YItri

Papaison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm a new member. I have an iPad 2 and use it mainly at home with wi fi. I have problems with Netflix as all movies stop and buffer every minute and a half. It's not the internet since my computer worse fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts