What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

shg57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi had my ipad2 a few weeks now it's a great business tool, rely happy with it. One thing how do I if possible get msn messenger to run on it? Thanks

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
shg57 said:
Hi had my ipad2 a few weeks now it's a great business tool, rely happy with it. One thing how do I if possible get msn messenger to run on it? Thanks

Just check the app store for the msn messenger app.

hcaor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to the forum

Hi as a new user to the IPad2 I am sure there will be questions that other members can answer for me. One such question I would have liked to ask when 'Safari ceased to work, was how to get it going again. I stupidly, reset to factory settings and lost data. Fortunately, there wasn't much to loose but in the future, if this happens again I certainly hope I won't have to do that. If I do, I suppose I should sync with my computer first. Any ideas?:p

Red5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, new here with my Ipad 2 32gig wifi, replaced my Asus eeepad transformer due to shocking reliabilty. Pretty good with tech but new to the world of Ios.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hcaor said:
Hi as a new user to the IPad2 I am sure there will be questions that other members can answer for me. One such question I would have liked to ask when 'Safari ceased to work, was how to get it going again. I stupidly, reset to factory settings and lost data. Fortunately, there wasn't much to loose but in the future, if this happens again I certainly hope I won't have to do that. If I do, I suppose I should sync with my computer first. Any ideas?:p

Reset and reboot are the answers to apps that stop. First try holding the sleep button until the red bar appears and close. After it is shut down, reopen, hold the sleep button until the apple appears. If this doesn't restart everything, press and hold both the sleep button and the home button until the apple appears. Neither option harms the iPad, and is often the answer to problems.

jokoli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Jen. New to the forum but certainly not new to Apple. Wouldn't call myself an Apple Fan Girl but then again I have almost all their products and did work for Apple for a few years.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jokoli said:
Hi I'm Jen. New to the forum but certainly not new to Apple. Wouldn't call myself an Apple Fan Girl but then again I have almost all their products and did work for Apple for a few years.

Hi there Jen and welcome.

Well.......you certainly sound like a fan girl!

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

Remember, search is your friend.......and please don't forget to read the rules http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html & hacking section rules for all you jail breakers (and would be jail breakers) http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/2892-hacking-section-rules-please-read.html

The Archangel

dundeedavie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New and stuff

Hey there , I'm Davie from Dundee in Scotland ( as you can tell from the name lol) am an engineer, photographer , dj and club promoter . My apple life is a 30gb iPod classic, 16gb iPhone 4 , 16gb iPad and a MacBook ... Not to mention apple tattoo :)

jokoli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Hi there Jen and welcome.

Well.......you certainly sound like a fan girl!

There is lots of good advice and info on here plus plenty of members all too willing to help with any problems.

The Archangel

Thanks Gabriel1 ^_^

Bjt148995

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New iPad convert

Hi all new iPad 2 owner. So far so good. I'm going to be using this guy to take notes this semester (wish me luck!) :D

kingkennyno1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys I've read about refunds for apps bought on iTunes I bought tapatalk for £1-99 can't register either I'm thick as it won't let me register how do I get a refund plz or register to tapatalk any help once again appreciated

Most reactions

Latest posts