What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Becky15349

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Some members have been reporting the same problem - so you're not alone. I think the problem is 'under review' as it only seems to affect a few people. One tip, though, try switching your iPad off completely by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds until the slider control appears. When the screen has gone blank, switch on again. This seems to fix a number of 'problems'.

Tim
Scotland

I have trouble typing in boxes too...was wondering if it had something to do with flash not being supported?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

shirell0

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Shirell and I purchased an iPad 2 a few weeks ago. I have not received the shipment yet, but card was just charged yesterday. I am already addicted to this forum because the people are very helpful.
I have had a few questions answered already. 

I have been a Apple customer for almost 7 yrs and will never purchase another brand. I am a proud iPhone 3gs user, still have the 1st gen iPhone. I am patiently waiting for my upgrade in July for my iPhone 4. In addition I have a black MacBook and thought about upgrading but do not feel the need to right now. Eventually I will get a MacBook Pro. I had the iBook G4 when it first came out including the diff ipods. However, I am pretty familiar with Apple products.

As soon as I get my iPad 2 in my hands, I will start sharing my experience.

I look forward to sharing, helping and giving tips with everyone.

Aunty Den

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all... Denise here. I was lucky enough to have found my iPad 2, black 32GB at a Walmart last Monday. I am totally enjoying it and have hardly used by laptop. I am glad to have found this forum and am learning a lot.

quinconces

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm Quinconces in Bordeaux. France. We are an all apple household here, and am waiting delivery of the 2. But I fear we are bottom of the delivery chain :(

OneMarcil

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No flash problem. I am able to type in here fine without any problems as in my signature shows the IPAD that I am using.

Sent from my iPad 32gb WIFI 3G 1st generation.

Brenda42

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hello, I was lucky to get an Ipad 2 last friday. Since one year I am an Apple addict! I am from the Netherlands so I want to apologize for my poor English grammar. I hope to learn a lot!

Lalsh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scwazrh said:
Hello Everyone. I just recently picked up an ipad for myself after resiting the urge for the last year. I live in Ireland so we only yesterday got the ipad 2 but it doesnt have enough new features to sway me , well not yet , :D :D

How can we watch movies on iPad, actually how can I buy movies

appleeater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK here my introxduction.
Last week I got my iPad 2 surprisingly four days after ordering, I expected to wait 3-4 weeks.
So I am new to the device, I have a much smaller (and slower) device a Nokia N810.

cadjak

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wandering in a world of tech curiosity and decisions. I am still back at the , "do i need one of these?" stage. I have a PC desktop, laptop, & netbook. My cell phone is a very "not smart" Motorola E815 (for a good reason). I spend several months a year traveling in the Western U.S. and camping (Yup, another retired guy). As Verizon builds out it's 3G/4G coverage, something like an Ipad starts to look pretty good. Netflix, Geocaching, and the hundreds of apps for Ipad would keep me entertained on the days when weather has me locked down in my van. I'm here to figure out simply, do I need an Ipad or am I just being titillated by the fantasy of a new tech gadget? Thanks for the community here. I'm looking forward to being mentored, lectured and cajoled. I'll do my best to return the favor.

chillpillphil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi my names Philip and i'm from Ireland. Have my 16 GB wifi iPad 2 from our launch day (25 march) and love it :)

Dfainher

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Some members have been reporting the same problem - so you're not alone. I think the problem is 'under review' as it only seems to affect a few people. One tip, though, try switching your iPad off completely by holding down the Power button for a couple of seconds until the slider control appears. When the screen has gone blank, switch on again. This seems to fix a number of 'problems'.

Tim
Scotland
Thanks, this fixes the problem
Although I don't have to type in boxes at the bottom of the page in a thread anymore...
Don't know if this has changed in the last couple of days in the ipadforums app
But what is important is that I can reply now :)
Thanks!

Greek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello...

Tsup, Jimmy here, I own the first ipad 64gb 3g and the ipad2 64gb 3g. Glad to be here, never knew this forum existed. Thank you Google!

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. I just downloaded the new ios 4.3 to my Ipad. keys are now too sensible and it's difficult to write. If I cancel a word, it justs goes on and on. Can somebody help me?
Ciao from Milano/Italy

Henning334

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I got my iPad 2 when it came out here in Norway, and i'm very pleased with it! Sold my iPad 1, even though having two would be fun!
When i discovered this forum and this app i was very happy to see a dedicted iPad forum where i could find answers to many of my answers and read up on topics like covers and such!
See you all here!

Regards,
Henning

Most reactions

Latest posts