What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

gborsit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Before I've purchased iPad (64G/3G WiFi) I had used 3Gs and a few years later i've bought MacBook Pro. Apple's products are exactly that i need. Hope you're too.

ajayahuja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Introduction

Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I just love apple products and got my iPad on day 1. Just looking to meet some people here and gain from their experience with it.

XERO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aloha from Honolulu, Hawaii! Wife got me my 16G wifi iPad for Xmas. Really enjoying it so far. Already got a few cases, stylus, non-glare screen protector, and camera/card reader adapter. Wish this sucker would connect with my Blackberry...unhacked that is.

oplada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings everyone from Hanoi! I was in love with my iPod Nano 2 years ago, then with my iPhone 3GS 16GB world version last year and now with a new iPad wifi 32GB. I love them all.

Henning737

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally have some time to get a bit more into this forum! Got my 64G wifi for Xmas - ain't I special ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pirate4life

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all, hope everyone is well. Just found the new forum. I have had my pad since the day they came out. Have learned a lot along the way through trial and error, the transition was easier sine I also have had an iphone since they came out and upgraded to the new versions as they came out. Always up for learning new things about my pad and can also help out anyone else that might need assistance. Look forward to meeting you all. I would really like to help out if anyone has a problem. I try to stay current with the changing world of apps and jailbreaking. Thanks for the warm welcome.

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been enjoying my iPad since I got one a week ago, and have found this forum very useful and friendly.

I've been into gadgets for as long as I can remember, so getting a tablet (or three, ahem) was always going to happen. Hopefully I can help as much as I learn here.

Have Fun,
Gleth

FaJu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, from Argentina.

My english is getting better, but here goes my apologies in advance for any mistake I could make. Anyway, I'll do my best trying to explain myself.

Great forum.

I have my iPad 32GB (jailbroken) since Dicember. It's my first experience with Apple, and I'm so happy!!! :D

See you 'round.

Icepad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Love my Ipad and the apps world. I hope this forum can help with some issues!!!

Eatamaki

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Emily new to this app need help on Facebook how can I crop my picture when I want to make it my profile pic

Most reactions

Latest posts