What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

TheeIpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everyone... new member but long time Apple user, i'm waiting for the new iPad 2.

currently using WiFi iPad 16GB.

Nashysam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I am Sam. I have just bought myself an iPad after seeing a friends. I was totally hooked straight away. I've recently moved from the UK to Australia.
I am trying to find out how to delete individual photos, I can see a red delete button but it does not work. Any suggestions other than resyncing?
I think the iPad is just fab. These forums are great, just seen how to save attachments and photos sent via email - thanks.

RMurray89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ross-murray.co.uk
Hi everyone Ross here from Fife Scotland. My experience of iDevices goes back to the iPod Mini but my first iOs device was the iPhone 3Gs which I got in November. My first use of the iPad was at the Gadget Show Live in April last year. Ever since then I've been hooked on iOS and got my Ipad at Christmas.

I love it.. It really is the best web experience. Im a final year Digital Media student and have lots of experience in web development. Ipad displays webpages brilliantly, you dont need flash and I dont miss it. HTML5 and CSS3 can do alot of things which Flash used to be used for. Plus, Flash on any touch device is flawed.. How do you achieve a hover state?

I love gaming on my Ipad.. Plants V Zombies, Angry Birds... Real Racing. Ive not really looked at my Xbox since I got this. I use my iPad for note taking with Notes Plus and a stylus. Im interested in iPads use for web development and content creation. I would love to see iLife come to iPad.

Carrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Carrie and I'm from New Mexico. I received my IPad as a gift (my first apple product) and I am excited about the possibilities. Thank you in advance for all the help! Carrie

Parisian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Parisian here but from the UK :)

I bought an iPad yesterday, 64GB + 3G, and it's my 5th Apple product. I came upon this site whilst Googling a problem I had with registering my product.

Despite hankering after an iPad since it's launch I wasn't as excited as I should have been when I finally got it, but I hope to rectify that this weekend.

Fasterws6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All. Just purchased first Apple product. Like the fexibility of the iPad just have to get used to the difference in moving around sites,etc.

Greg from San Antonio

mi04se1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a 64g 3g/wifi and I love it. I have an Iphone 3G that I dont use anymore. I went from the Iphone to a Samsung Captivate because I wanted Android. I got the Ipad for mainly car use with some home use also. Unfortunately it has 4.2, so I cant JB it yet. I cant wait until the new JB is released. I have my Iphone JB'd, so I know what its about.

Winamy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New thread. Help. Numbers isn't exporting on my one important document. It exports in Numbers and Excel but not in PDF. The one format I need. How or who can help me?

Debi66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BPO Work

Healed, converse for any job is really uncomplicated. the no. object employer/interviewer notices is your clothes. dress up smartly, walking in calmly with a smiling on your grappling. and be windless, whatever questions you are beingness asked solve there in obovate words and cell it stubby, don't dawdle your time and don't consecrate a misapprehension, what matters is how you comment and recognize yourself. All the somebody!
______
Debi

Jeannine429

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jeannine

Hi everyone. New to my iPad and looking to find all the secrets I can on how to get the most out of it.

Most reactions

Latest posts