What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

AlexJM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new owner of Ipad Mini 6 here. Joined to get some help questions thansk for having me

Exorcist74

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello people of earth, im a 70 year old pensioner that love reading and anything to to with PC and Android, thought I might have a look at the IOS side of life,soI got hold of a Ipad mini of EDITED ....best wishes to you all....
DJ

Last edited by a moderator:

ddyfad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello - we've just got an Ipad for my son and are experiencing problems with the installation. I'll search for an existing answer then post a thread asking the question if there isn't one! Thankyou

ddyfad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello - we've just got an Ipad for my son and are experiencing problems with the installation. I'll search for an existing answer then post a thread asking the question if there isn't one! Thankyou
Sorry: iPad. I expect the way I capitalised it before looks infuriating!

_wilson_™

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for having me... i've looked around, looks like a great place for information .... looks like a very friendly forum...model i have a gen 4 shes old.. but still a great ipad... i used to be a rancher / farmer and i took this very ipad with me just about everyday.. shes been baked in the sun rained on rode many a day on my honda 300 foutrax going after firewood... but! never abused intentionally ... im not looking to update.... i plan on keeping this little jewel till she gives up the ghost

Again thanks for having me

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for having me... i've looked around, looks like a great place for information .... looks like a very friendly forum...model i have a gen 4 shes old.. but still a great ipad... i used to be a rancher / farmer and i took this very ipad with me just about everyday.. shes been baked in the sun rained on rode many a day on my honda 300 foutrax going after firewood... but! never abused intentionally ... im not looking to update.... i plan on keeping this little jewel till she gives up the ghost

Again thanks for having me
Welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions