What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

geokor82

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all Im new member here, I got an iPad 11 Pro and thinking of using it as my everyday kinda laptop. Looking forward to buy a keyboard and the pencil

BacioiuC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

The name's BacioiuC, I'm a game designer and developer who's looking to step away from my iMac Pro when I don't have to do any game dev related work. Recently, i started using my iPad Air 4 + Keyboard Folio and Magic Mouse for any non-work related stuff (gaming, blogging, media). Been looking for a community/forum dedicated to using, playing and creating content on an iPad. Mac Rumors is nice but it's not as niched as I wanted it to be so that's how I stumbled upon ipadforums.
  • Why are you interested in the iPad?
    • I want to turn it into a alternative to my computers with the goal of reaching a point where I can run at least one of my businesses strictly from the iPad. Besides this, I'm also trying to use it as my content consumption device and to try and get me to stay away from my pesky desk.
  • What are your hobbies?
    • I'm a game designer and developer and I make and play games on all platforms. For example, I have a game coming out in 2 months for 68K Macintoshes from 1987 and onwards. I live and breath games so that's one of my hobbies. Vintage macs is up next on the list. Trying to setup an iPad as a workstation is a new one.
  • What other gadgets are you using?
    • My setup right now revolves around a lot of apple products. I have a decked out iMac Pro as my main work station. A M1 Macbook Pro for on-the-go work. An iPhone 12 mini as my daily driver phone and and iPad Air 4 that I use to write articles on how bad the mobile gaming industry is.
    • Also have some really old vintage macs setups for retro game development and gaming. I have a decked out SE/30 with a graphics card, apple portrait monitor, dual cpu upgrade (50Mhz 030 and 40 mhz 040), CD-Rom drive and a loooot more stuff. Actively using this setup to work on a retro game. Also a 040 upgraded + Ethernet Color Classic II. And a bunch more retro apple stuff.
Glad to be here :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to iPad Forums!
if you have any questions we’ll do our best to help.

Mattamner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The iPadForums.net community prides itself on being a friendly community geared towards learning all we can about the Apple iPad. To do this we like to promote a positive and professional atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions.

The only dumb question is the one unasked, so even if you are at the very beginner level you will find that we are here to assist and share knowledge together.

Please start an introduction thread in this section by clicking the "Error | Apple iPad Forum" button.

We've made the above link automatically for your assistance to make it easier to get your first thread started.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for example:

Hi everyone been an iPad user for years but realised answering questions could be easier!
Matt.

• Why are you interested in the iPad?
    • What are your hobbies?
    • What other gadgets are you using?

This will help us to better answer your questions as we will have a rough gauge as to your knowledge level.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you back on the site on a regular basis!

BagasRaffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, Bagas Raffi from Indonesia.
owned pro 2020 for daily use but sometimes drawing too and come here to find the answer of my problem *cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts