What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello everyone, my name is mario,
i'm a apple user to some degree :) recently bought new ipad pro 9.7" with 256Gb of storage and cellular chip build in.

Hope to learn new and wonderful things about this device and yes i have many questions. :)
Hello, welcome to iPad Forums, Mario!

muzzypat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I’m a big Apple fan since the Mac 128 days. Have an 5k iMac, touch bar Mac Book Pro, Watch, iPhone X, and the latest iPad Pro. Gotten so I use my iPad for just about everything. Moved to Arkansas when we retired in Minnesota. My entertainment is Dish, AppleTV, Netflix, etc. Thanks for letting me join.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I’m a big Apple fan since the Mac 128 days. Have an 5k iMac, touch bar Mac Book Pro, Watch, iPhone X, and the latest iPad Pro. Gotten so I use my iPad for just about everything. Moved to Arkansas when we retired in Minnesota. My entertainment is Dish, AppleTV, Netflix, etc. Thanks for letting me join.
Hello, muzzypat! Welcome to iPad Forums. We're here to help with any questions or problems you may have.

Braxl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a teacher and they just installed a SmartBoard 75” display with Apple TV installed with it and an iPad. Been using my personal iPad Pro since it first came out but figured it wouldn’t hurt to have extra support.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, Braxl! Welcome to iPad Forums. If you have any questions or problems, don’t hesitate to ask.

Ludo Beckers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Totally new to anything Apple- as well as tablet-related; on computer I normally use Linux.
I bought a refurbished iPad Air 2 because I want to use iRealPro alongside a PDF-reader for the leadsheets - any tips in that field are welcome! :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Totally new to anything Apple- as well as tablet-related; on computer I normally use Linux.
I bought a refurbished iPad Air 2 because I want to use iRealPro alongside a PDF-reader for the leadsheets - any tips in that field are welcome! :)
Welcome to iPad Forums, Ludo!

Most reactions

Latest posts