What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

FaulknerReborn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jonathan here. Im from Kearney, NE and am a senior at UNK majoring in 7-12 English Education. I used an iPad recently at a tacher inservice and decided to go with one instead of a new laptop. I cant wait to use it in the classroom! First as a student and then as a teacher.

rickg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add another rookie to the list. A Christmas present from the wife. New to Apple too. Will take Ipad on trips with me. Airline pilot.

bestpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi ,everyone .
I am glad to see this web . I like my iphone4 very much ,and i paln to get the new ipad , from this web can get many important information .
Hope to leran more good new information .
Happy new year .

Ok, I just found this site. I have read my users guide from the bookstore and I only started looking for answers today when I got frustrated with no flash software and my rotate button function changing. For those of you folks who have new iPads, be aware that apple changes things (probably for the better) without notifying the older users. I have used my iPad since March 2010 and It is fantastic!!! Little things could make it better, so I continue to complain.

domsdabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! I look forward to seeing the development going on the the ipad! I hope I find lots of fun hacks and work arounds!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As we have many new members I would like to say welcome to all of you from Australia
We have the best iPad forum on the net with out question enjoy and make friends
Cheers

DennisS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Newbie Aboard

Greetings. Just a quick introduction. I'm retired and living in Florida. Received IPAD for Christmas and just getting the hang of it. DennisS.

Sallyse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought an iPad and can't figure out how to copy my favorite yoga DVD on to it. Never joined a forum before. Looking forward to learning.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and researching to make sure I do the right choices when I get my IPad! Currently I'm experience on Windows and Ubuntu but I had not use any Apple pc since 1984 (Apple Macintosh M0001)

My daughter has IPod Touch 2g and my son just got a IPod touch 4g, this point me to start looking at the IPads and I'm looking forward to a new one. However I may read more about and way a few month or so for the IPad 2g :)

Currently I have a Droid X (yeah Android) phone till Verizon get the IPhone :) and I have a few regular PC's at home including a Netbook running Ubuntu.

Thanks for a great forum!

Desmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to Apple

Hello folks, I received an I-pad for Christmas and I like
it. I have never used an Apple device before (PC user with WM mobile) but I'm open minded (I think) and happy to learn. I hope you'll bear with me and my rookie questions.

titan56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New guy on the block!

I haven't got an Ipad yet. I hope to soon. Just here to learn.

cadams05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone Chris here. I've had my iPad for about 6 months and it just may be the most useful tech device i own. Luv it, use it ALL the time for work and play. As useful as it is i expect it to become even more effective as mor apps and technology continues to improve. My favorite app is probably Heytell.

lindajd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, am I glad I found you! I got my new ipad for Christmas and am clueless as how to use it, my grand-kids have the ipod touch so I am hoping they can help me (if it's similar as I have read somewhere that it is?)...if not this forum will be a great boost I am sure...:)

iPadBrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Daglus de Brown and I'm new to here! I'm waiting for iPad 2 information.;)

Most reactions