What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name's Tate.
New here.

I will be my wife's technical help with the iPad …
so I might be posting a bunch to make me seem knowledgable by using your help - LOL!

It's her's not mine … It's her's not mine, repeat …
mostly I just need her to believe that ;)
Wish me luck ;)

Tate

Great Post! Welcome, Nate! We are glad you came with your wife's iPad.;)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name's Tate.
New here.

I will be my wife's technical help with the iPad …
so I might be posting a bunch to make me seem knowledgable by using your help - LOL!

It's her's not mine … It's her's not mine, repeat …
mostly I just need her to believe that ;)
Wish me luck ;)

Tate
As Red Green likes to say --

the-red-green-show-main-300x300.jpg

" If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Jvthegreat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I just found this site. I have read my users guide from the bookstore and I only started looking for answers today when I got frustrated with no flash software and my rotate button function changing. For those of you folks who have new iPads, be aware that apple changes things (probably for the better) without notifying the older users. I have used my iPad since March 2010 and It is fantastic!!! Little things could make it better, so I continue to complain.

Vanessa Sunshine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I didn't know much about ipads before I got mine except I loved the touch screen in ibooks, but now I'm so busy playing the games that I've practically given up reading. :eek: Besides the fact, that I'm constantly fighting my 5 year old daughter for it.

I watch a lot of documentaries and love that I can connect to Netflix at home and watch exactly what I want while everyone else is doing their thing...watching football or soccer.

My husband bought me the 64GB with Wifi, although I'm finding more and more I want to be connected all the time as I don't have a smart phone...which will be my first question.

Thanks!

j joy j

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi! I love my little tech toys and frequent my favorite site (which may be a bad word here) crackberry for all my blackberry needs. I am in the middle of making my decision as to what tablet to get... iPad or the Playbook, and yes I know the playbook is not out yet. I'm a die hard blackberry phone user, love my berry! But I'm pretty open minded, especially to what is going to work best for me.

I carry around my iPod Touch 4th gen and love it too so I know that I'll be comfy with an iPad...I think. I work from home full time needing access to a handful of sites and my steady stream of email. I have a couple great systems set up for this, my intent is not to purchase a tablet to take over my already smooth flowing set up, it's just to help me be a little more mobile and have some fun with my toys too.

What better place to learn more and become completely informed on iPad than here! So...of to the forums I go in search of all the great info I can find!

See you around!
JJ

jdamato

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jennifer

I've had my iPad for about a month. Love it! Just recently added a keyboard that works as a cover and it is awesome too. Very excited about all the things iPad can do and learning more each day :eek:

bestpower

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everybody ,bestpower here .

Hello everybody ,bestpower here . Merry christmas .

The iPadForums.net community prides itself on being a friendly community geared towards learning all we can about the Apple iSlate. To do this we like to promote a positive and professional atmosphere where people are not afraid to ask questions.

The only dumb question is the one unasked, so even if you are at the very beginner level you will find that we are here to assist and share knowledge together.

Please start an introduction thread in this section by clicking the "New Thread" button which looks like this:

We've made the above links automatically for your assistance to make it easier to get your first thread started.

Tell us a bit about yourself, for example:

• Why are you interested in the iSlate?
  • What are your hobbies?
  • What other gadgets are you using?

This will help us to better answer your questions as we will have a rough gauge as to your knowledge level.

Thanks for participating and we hope to see you back on the site on a regular basis!

GFE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm from Norway, the Ipad is just released in Norway so I'm not fully up to spec yet, but this forum is good to give me a kick start how to best use the Ipad.
I plan to use it both for entertainment and buisness now and then.
I have downloaded apps for buisness "pages -Keynote" etc and it appears user friendly.
My main hobbies is music, I'm not a musician myself, more into hifi and also plan to use the Ipad as a remote for some music even that I'm a bit old fashion still like to use normal cd's as well.

Have a nice Christmas and a happy New Year

Kind Regards
Geir

Nicka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I’m Nicka. Just gone back to apple products after years with PCs. I love my MacBookPro and my iPhone. I am helping my husband set up his new iPad.

david.skews

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David

Hi,

Signed up because i was struggling to solve a problem, actually struggling to find out where to ask it...

My ipad display's this message when i connect it to my imac.

"the iPad (my name) cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found'

I restored the ipad to original settings and still happens - any thoughts and general guidance with the forum would be appreciated

Many Thanks

David

II HandyMan II

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally!

Finally get to introduce myself on here after spending weeks reading posts. I got a 64 Gb 3G for Christmas. Happy holidays!

SBHOKC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've had mine for awhile but just discovered this site. Wonderful forum and hope to get some good info from it.

AppsMakers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.appsmakers.nl
Hello I am Stefan, from the Netherlands.
I got my iPad three months ago. I am a storyteller and an animator.
I am really interested in what IPad can do for a new story experience.
We have just made our first Picture book app for iPad! We worked on it for three months. It includes full animations and interactive pages as well.
You can shake, blow into the microphone, tap and draw with the app!
Timo and the Magical Picture Book is the title.
We have also made a Lite version called TimoLite.
We will be making more apps for IPad soon. This forum will keep me up to date, with all the new developments!

edfrmva1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, New iPad Owner

Hi all.

Merry Christmas. Got an iPad for a Christmas present.
Will have many questions. I have a Mac with OS 10.6.5
and includes iCal and Address Book. Many details on both. Have tried to synch my iPad to my Mac with the cable provided with the iPad. Does not show or ask what i want to synch. I would like to synch the stuff on my Mac to my iPad. Possible? If yes, how. Also, is there a preference selection for Safari so I can set a Home Page? Also, is there a way to set a Bookmarks Bar on the iPad? If yes, how? Thanks in advance. Hope I pout this in the right place.

Ed

Most reactions

Latest posts