What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

rockxie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all of you,
I'm from Taipei, Taiwan
Just owned my 3g+wifi 32G ipad few days ago.
This is so great. I love it.

LittleLake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I joined this site so I can get more familiar with the uses for the ipad and how I can better my business. Right now I am getting ready for a trade show and I heard that there are a lot of things I can do with my ipad. So I am looking for app developers or just regular tips from other forum users on what is best for my business. Thanks!

Dietcokefreak33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi hey and hello from Missouri. Am an iPad owner. Have had mine since May. I absolutely love it. Even though it frustrates me sometimes!! :)

Snarky30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all! Just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been lurking on the site now for about 2 months, a couple of days before I bought my iPad.

I'm from St. Louis, MO, huge Cardinals and Blues fan!

I love all the helpful members and tips I've received on this site and hope to add something of my own now that I'm all registered.

Shreds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Shreds here from London UK.

Bought the iPad almost by accident on day one of it's UK release, and only arrived here by the need to resolve problems generated by the software update, but it looks useful for dealing with any issues, and perhaps offering advice to others, so here I am.

Screen brilliant except when sun reflections make it impossible and unreadable, it just needs a camera (coming soon?) and would be genius if it had phone ( not Voip ) capability too.

Maps and sat nav ability are just brilliant, use it all the time for this, and much prefer the keyboard to anything else I have ever used.

Last edited:

ikrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
... and would be genius if it had phone ( not Voip ) capability too...

To be fair, my Dell laptop never had a phone and i doubt an iPhone ever will either. However, I used Skype on my Dell computer and I use it on my iPad almost everyday. Great for talking and chatting/texting.

Camera might or might not come in the near future; there are apps for iPhone that let you use your iPhones' camera for the iPad (bluetooth) but i don't need it that much..

Shreds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A camera would be useful for Skype type apps.

For proper photography I will always use my Pro Nikon camera and lenses.

There is a small camera type aperture above the iPad screen when you get the light right, is this a light/brightness detection thing or is it space for a future camera?

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just saying hey. Joined the forum a few days ago. I'm in the US. Have been an iPhone user since launch day, June 2007. Have had every version since. Held out for the iPad until recently since I knew I was getting the iP4. I come from a long history of Palm and WM devices. Well, I knew I'd love the iPad. Meets my personal needs for a tablet-great battery life,can be left on standby mode, apps galore, e-reader, silky smooth capacitive touch screen, and good web surfing experience. Very pleased.

Johng73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I signed up to get some help and I can't even post a thread, what good is this if I can't get my questions answered?

Clarkgolf70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question. I have had my iPad for a few months. Just yesterday my third page of icons froze. None of the icons lead to their apps when touched. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Thanks for any help

Last edited:

lasavi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to this forum - don't even have my ipad yet but know I am getting one for Christmas - so, Happy Holidays Everyone

metatate

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello …

Name's Tate.
New here.

I will be my wife's technical help with the iPad …
so I might be posting a bunch to make me seem knowledgable by using your help - LOL!

It's her's not mine … It's her's not mine, repeat …
mostly I just need her to believe that ;)
Wish me luck ;)

Tate

Most reactions

Latest posts