What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

theapcoach

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.theapcoach.co.uk
Admittedly, I have not been using iPad 2 very long myself. But when you dock your iPad with a computer apple or pc, it should give you the option to save any applications before you sync. When your son set it up he would have probably save what apps were on there

The system of syncing does have it's draw backs. It may appear that you have lost your e-mail, but hopefully only on that devices and copies are kept on your e-mail's server, so once you get iPAD to link into your server again, you should be able retrieve your missing mail.

Setting up e-mail accounts on tablets, desktops, and smartphones can be a sensitive process. If you accidently type in the wrong letter or number the e-mail syncing process won't work.

Guill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New

Hello everybody If I must start talking about myself than tomorrow i''m not finished...enfin also a wecome to all the other members of this forum I am Guill Ong A Lok, a fervent lover of music and i hope on this site and friendly forum to meet a great loving apple family. I am not so young anymore but i feel like thirty Have played years in bands guitar and bass a litlle just for recreation, Always busy with cables gear s and a little home studio. I am born in Suriname a former colony of the Netherlands in South America , But i lived for about 40 years in holland. So my language is Dutch. I am retired as a social officer at the ministry of Welfare.

Oke and now the I pad 2 (I als0 have the Samson Galaxy Tab first) also a fantastic instrument but not for made tot make music The I pad2 has on that matter super possibilities. Thats why i have two top tablets. Dont underestimate the Samsung not) For musicmaking the choice is simple. I want to make professional songs with the help of the Ipad2 and other mididevices. Ok apple lovers that was my intro contribution;)

Brandydawn37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a new member of Ipad 2

:)
Hi, My name is brandy, I just bought my first Ipad 2 today. I am so excited.. I do wish they had more directions that come with this very very exspensive hardware.:confused:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome, Brandy! I know! I so agree with you. I was like looking every where for the instruction booklet when I opened mine.:eek:

I have a link in my signature for the owner's manual ~

But now you have us!:D

one_crazy_dude

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Brandydawn37 said:
:)
Hi, My name is brandy, I just bought my first Ipad 2 today. I am so excited.. I do wish they had more directions that come with this very very exspensive hardware.:confused:

Hi brandy welcome to ipf. Just to let you know the iPad did come with a Manuel. It is located in safari> bookmarks> iPad user guide. It's an online Manuel but it will answer your questions. There is also free Manuel in the book store(I like this one better) I like to read. Enjoy your new toy

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF App

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to apple all around I use windows until now, so I don't really know what I can do with my iPad other then the obvious. I'm reading and trying to catch up with every one

fredagillis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
0351 said:
Hello, I'm new to apple all around I use windows until now, so I don't really know what I can do with my iPad other then the obvious. I'm reading and trying to catch up with every one

Don't feel bad because I am a new user to and trying to learn everything about the IPad. Good luck

Reaction score
1st Post here...I have really appreciated all of the information gathering I was able to do on this site. I am waiting for the refurbished ipad2 to come out. In the meantime, I already have the screen protector, case, cover. My last apple was a ipod mini...I have a dell laptop and dell desktop. Pretty low on toy totem pole. Seeing an 80 year old show off his ipad peaked my curiosity...said he never got to use it when he visited his kids.

A very sincere Thank You to each of you to contributing to the value of my Apple stock. My 1st gift to my newborn grandson was gifting him a share of my Apple.

ggroen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, new in the Apple iOS, but impressed by my Ipad2! Use it at work as well, Daily Notes and Dropbox are just great. Nice music apps available too!:)

Terryj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New here

Hi, I'm new here. Have an iPad 2 that I bought for myself for an early 60th birthday gift. I also have a 4th gen iPod touch and a classic iPod that now lives in my sewing room on my tv speaker. I really like my apples. Much easier to use than our android cellphone.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to all of you from Scotland. I hope you have a great time with your new iPads and in iPad Forum. Don't hesitate to post any questions that you might have or thoughts and observations on the iPad. We're all very friendly here and we aim to keep it that way!!

Tim

ipadskin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Welcome to all of you from Scotland. I hope you have a great time with your new iPads and in iPad Forum. Don't hesitate to post any questions that you might have or thoughts and observations on the iPad. We're all very friendly here and we aim to keep it that way!!

Tim

My ipad dock isnot working. Was fine until this morning. I give a good cleaning, but when i conect the keyboard is not interacting as use to. Still charging. I restart the ipad but nothing change. Any ideas in what I can do?

Most reactions

Latest posts