What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you are new, please post an introduction thread.

Maroonmoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, just joined the forum, i have an iMac and now got my iPad ( the new one) and luuuurve it!! Hope to find the answers to some minor probs on here....

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everybody!!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello again. I only joined yesterday and I think I posted my first question in the wrong place, without introducing myself. I am sorry! Thank you for the welcome.
I have had my iPad since last December and could not live without it. I am retired and rely on my iPad, with occasional resort to library computers.
I look forward to be being a Member of the forum.

MichaelSkis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I bought my iPad 3 a few months ago and thus far have been very happy with it. I mainly use it for business purposes but after the wife got a hold of it, she wants to change everything we own over to apple. It looks like we will each be getting an iPhone 5 in the fall thanks to the simplicity of the iPad.

I have a ton of questions on how to better use my iPad and will be searching for answers here as well as talking with the people at my Apple Store.

bono_man

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi.... just bought my ipad last month, using this ipad more to my little boy's & daughter's education :)
and story book reading for him/her :)

Ginnytogs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Ginnytogs here, I have had Apple since 2008. I did a lot of travelling and wanted to make movies of my trips so, of course, the iMac was the best way to go. While at work I was using IBM, but now I am retired I just love my Apple products. From my iMac I converted to an iPhone and just love it, I would never have anything else. My daughter and her partner have and iPad each and I just love to have a play, I think I am addicted!
Anyway another holiday was planned and I thought an iPad would be just ideal for transferring my photos while travelling. I have the 64GB WiFi only as I use my iPhone for connect to the internet. It worked like a treat, I bought the Camera Kit and used both the USB and the SD Card device without a hitch. My sister is also now using the Camera Kit on her iPad and she is learning new stuff every day.

I hope to learn a few tips by joining this forum, and maybe can help someone else with my knowledge.

rvh66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello from Holland
my name is Ronald. big apple fan i got 2 iPhone , iPad 2, macbook, apple tv,and iMac.
games is my hobby

talon66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am currently contracting over seas and just bought an iPad 3, I am waiting to receive it in the mail. Hopefully it will make things easier with work. I love the iOS apple has, currently am operating on my phone and became a member here to learn more about the iPads. Thanks for all the tips and posts, i look forward to learning new stuff on here. Talon66

rawbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am new to this forum and hoping there are fellow artists out there that use you iPad for image editing and professional uploads. I totally suck at this

Sweet Coyote

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am a relatively new owner of an iPhone 4s and an iPad 2. Still learning tips and tricks for both. My newest favorite trick is using the 4 finger swipe on the iPad to move between apps. This is AWESOME! Especially when looking at emails and putting dates on the calendar!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all and welcome to the Forum!

The IPad Forum is a community of members from all walks of life and from all over the world coming together to share our experiences and to help each other learn about this wonderful piece of technology the Ipad. There is a wealth of information already here in the many threads we have so doing some searches will answer most of the questions you have. If then you cannot find the answer you are seeking then by all means post your question. There are many friendly and informed members here only too willing to help you.

We also have our own App - It is a very simple app to navigate.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discussion-forum-for-ipad/id412896524?mt=8
Reading the IPad manual is a great place to start so please download a copy of these.
http://www.support.apple.com/manuals/ipad/
3 very informative threads from which you will learn many tips and shortcuts for the IPad.
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-general-discussions/21590-tips-tricks-those-us-who-dont-know.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-os/49581-ios5-tips-tricks.html
http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-help...shortcuts-helpful-places-people-new-ipad.html
We have rules like any Community so please read these also
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rul...um-rules-everybody-please-read.html#post14697

Once again we welcome you here and are so pleased you have joined us!

fanckush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello
I am new to this forum and i've had an iphone 3gs for 2.5 years and an ipad for a year and a half and im getting good at it
Ohh and i have a few tutorials on youtube
Thank you

kccpa2b

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. my name is Karen and i bought my ipad2 for my bus and it rocks......love it. needed to do some certifications and needed adobe flash. I checked out this forum and kept seeing that it was not compatible. but just came cross a browser called "puffin free" and although may not be perfect got me through my certs. a little slow and a minor hang up or 2 but for the most part it was ok. not sure to the extent what you can it use it for, but worked for what I needed.......and it was free, which is always good. i hate buying apps that stink. hope his might help someone else! lots of great info on this forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts